Holly MI. Rally at Battle Alley vintage bike show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holly MI. Rally at Battle Alley vintage bike show

Last edited by badger34; 11-21-2021, 05:36 PM.

There is also a large, one thousand or more riders migrating to the down town Stockbridge Michigan (May 2 Sunday) location for an all clubs day event/show This show is founded on over a two decade event and is always a good time. All makes of bikes and their representative clubs show for one day of food conversation and riding. Southeast Michigan's best riding can be found here for what that is worth.
    Joe

Comment

Suzi's Sunday May 2nd Stockbridge Michigan event, a local do not miss motorsickle extravaganza. See,
      http://zen-of-neato.blogspot.com/ for a small view of last years event
      Joe
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Slojo; 04-29-2010, 11:53 AM.

Comment

During my Brit ridin' days I learned never to rely on Lucas... He's the Prince of Darkness after all.... Sounds like there's a lot going on in Michigan... enjoy yourself fellas!
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Lucas

During my Formula Ford car racing days, we used Ford Cortina motors with Lucas ignitions. The old saying was "The reason the English drink warm beer is because Lucas makes their refrigerators!":
          David Morrill
          Sylacauga, AL. USA.
          AMCA #15284

Deadly Dave's Blog
          Sharing the Lost Stories of Early American Motorcycling.

http://dlmracing.blogspot.com/

1921 Harley-Davidson Model J Racer

It will break a hundred, if you drop it from a plane!

Comment

Go easy on the English at least they gave us a workable language... to too two, for four, there their, which witch, not knot, you get the idea.....Really now, anyone within the reach of Stockbridge Michigan should not miss this enjoyable event Sunday May 2.
            Joe
            Last edited by Slojo; 04-29-2010, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X