the-Maldwyn Jones Merkel-framed 4 valve special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the-Maldwyn Jones Merkel-framed 4 valve special

Hello all, I am doing some research on this boardtracker. Featured in Jerry Hatfields, American Racing Motorcycles on page 63. Is this bike alive & well ? What is the color of chassis, tank, decal, etc. Shape of rear fender ? Can anyone help? Thanks
    Also- How many different variations of machines did Maldwyn build, using the Merkel frame / Harley engine combination... Thank You ! Carl Estes Pusherman Racing

Mr. Hatfield did a great article some years back on Mr. Jones in the club mag... If I get a minute later I'll try to find them and see what he had to say... Maldwyn is a great piece to our rich motorcycle history! I envy Jerry for getting to sit down and speak with him...
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
      Mr. Hatfield did a great article some years back on Mr. Jones in the club mag... If I get a minute later I'll try to find them and see what he had to say... Maldwyn is a great piece to our rich motorcycle history! I envy Jerry for getting to sit down and speak with him...
      That would be great to see. Bumping this thread to remind you.

Comment

I haven't had much time to dig for literature lately but Maldwyn is still in the back of my mind. I'll get it dug out yet. Thanks for your patience............
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
        X