Wauseon Racers 2009 Short Movie Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wauseon Racers 2009 Short Movie Release

Hello boys and girls, just finished pulling together all the awesome footage from WAuseon 2009! As you all know, we lost a camera for the main event. Special thanks to Don Knotts (aka Knotthed) for sending in some footage to help out! Check out the link:

Wauseon Racers 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugIlDdPwcGM

Check out these interviews of Scotty Brown and Ronnie Rall #52 at Wauseon 2009. Ronnie Rall is our 72 year old Ohio grown AMA Flattrack Hall of Famer, that still tears the kids a new a$$!

http://www.tv26.net/AAFC/AAFC_AMA_Aug09.wmv

A Special Thanks to ALL those that made this possible!

I hope you enjoy this production, Big Jesus 151 PusherMan Racer.

Will be filming the races at Circleville June 4-5-6, 2010. Come and support this new Boardtrack venue and all vintage racers (the kids too!) Go to keeneracing.blogspot.com or the www.flattrack.com forum for race details.

Aside from meeting up with the great people who attend our club meets, viewing the awesome machines the folks bring in, I go to those Wauseon races because they thrill the heck out of me. Paps

Comment

I enjoyed the video, Thanks.

Glad I was able to help. I had no intent of them ever being used when I was taking them with my little digital picture camera.

I hope to make it there again this year it was a good meet.
      AMCA #10930

Comment

Thanks

Really enjoyed it!

Comment

After the races, I had to wash the pea gravel out of my hair. It was quite the noise tink tink tink on the Airstream shower floor. I knew right then I had a good time. The view in the pits is the bomb. I try to tell my local biker friends they should come to this event for the race. Last years group picture and field events were sweet. I am getting better,and the dog participation is too funny. The big item is the judging, we have a great turnout and many folks stay until the awards are over. Our chapters are working really hard to make this a good meet.
          Denise

Comment

Denise, you folks aways make Wauseon tops for me and my bunch ! Pee gravel ??? Awwwww...I remember pee gravel well ! The very first time I saw the track racing at Wauseon, My one Son and I were on the parking lot curve side looking in through the fencing. We were lying on the ground looking through the fence. Got bombarded with the gravel each lap. A dozen or so laps and we made our way to the grand stands. LOL Paps

Comment

Originally posted by Paps View Post
              We were lying on the ground looking through the fence. Got bombarded with the gravel each lap
              i did the same until johnny law told us to move on, i plan being a paying customer this year so i can see all of it, what i did see has convinced me it's worth the money.

Comment

Just sit up front in the stands, you will get blasted. I think they work on the spray effect, seeing how much of a gravel rooster tail they can have.

Thanks Paps for the kudos.
                Our chapters work really hard. Fred Davis, who runs things, is on overtime and Nancy (his wife) is working right beside him.

Denise

Comment

Working...
                X