Oley Spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oley Spots

Question....will a vendor receive literature in the mail on their purchased spot / spots ? I ask because I sent a sell addressed stamped envelope, thinking the liture and spot location would be returned in it. I received the self addressed stamped envelope containing a small note to the effect my payment was received. I then received a telephone call which said I had a spot. In the past, I received a field map with all vendor locations, my spot number / numbers, and other info. Just a askin.... It would be great to know more before arriving. Paps

Paps like you. I just got a note in the mail saying they got the cash. I have to assume I’ll be in the same spot as last year. I did request a new spot preferably under a shaded coconut grove but I don’t see it happening. Bob L
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Paps that's what I got in the mail ,also when I got the phone call I asked what the number location was,Barry said they would show me the spot when I got there. I will be there on Thursday
      Chuck
      AMCA Member#1848

Comment

I'll be there on Thursday also. Should would have been nice to get a layout before hand though. Paps

Comment

Paps--Glad you got the dates right this year!!!!!LOL--please try to find me--michael

Comment

Originally posted by Paquette View Post
            Paps--Glad you got the dates right this year!!!!!LOL--please try to find me--michael
            LOL.... yeah Michael ! Me too !! LOL.... Do you mind if I bring along a seat for you to restore ? It is a WLA seat with the ole horse filler etc. Paps

Comment

Working...
            X