• Show
Clear All

20Scout
    Real sharp looking Bike and sidecar
    Do you know what year the Goulding is?
    Chuck
    AMCA Member#1848

Comment

If there is anyone here that would be intested in a sidecar section I have also started a thread in the suggestions and ideas section we could use your vote to see about a sidecar section here

Thanks,Chuck
      Chuck
      AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck#1848 View Post
        If there is anyone here that would be intested in a sidecar section I have also started a thread in the suggestions and ideas section we could use your vote to see about a sidecar section here

Thanks,Chuck
        I think we claimed our spot, except it looks like you're all in that dastardly hardly camp!
        I started running a hack on my 47 Chief in '92, and was loathe to go back solo, but haven't built that 2nd ride yet, and solo is so much easier. Problem is, the gang always depends on me to haul their stuff, including the groceries, and they leave me behind a lot. .. the hack gave me a realization of how tough that engine is. .. and it's a hoot at the field games. I once rode the plank barefoot, steering with my left toes, leaning over the tub watching the tub's wheel run on what ended up as the dowel rod. Crowd pleaser! ... and I do the right hand circles on 2 wheels in parades, the kids love it. She tosses candy.
        bet you harley guys ain't loved like that!

Comment

Connie Schlemmer

I remember an article on Connie Schlemmer (honorary mbr, deceased), pix showed he and another on a sidecar rig riding double with their hill climber (or was it a what's-the-word -for motocross) bike on the "transport". He talked of trading driving with nap-time. Them were cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Mast View Post
            I think we claimed our spot, except it looks like you're all in that dastardly hardly camp!
            I started running a hack on my 47 Chief in '92, and was loathe to go back solo, but haven't built that 2nd ride yet, and solo is so much easier. Problem is, the gang always depends on me to haul their stuff, including the groceries, and they leave me behind a lot. .. the hack gave me a realization of how tough that engine is. .. and it's a hoot at the field games. I once rode the plank barefoot, steering with my left toes, leaning over the tub watching the tub's wheel run on what ended up as the dowel rod. Crowd pleaser! ... and I do the right hand circles on 2 wheels in parades, the kids love it. She tosses candy.
            bet you harley guys ain't loved like that!
            LOL Hey Phil, Solo bikes are divided into groups now sidecar rigs well...they all seem to blend together no matter what the combo
            I also started out sidecaring in 1992 bought it on Halloween met the guy in Syracuse NY he came down from Ottowa Canada and the rest is history.
            I to came across with the same problems with my riding friends I explained it this way if YOU want to bring it YOU haul it I did with my solo bike for years you can to.
            As for field games the sidecar club that I belong to has some good ones for instance

Rider is blind folded passanger is instructing rider which way to turn through course the course is marked with water filled gallon milk jugs you go out of bounds you get wet and it's timed...a couple have done it in reverse one year there was one team that won.

blind fold rider has to travel in straight line and stop closest to rope laid on ground with out going over.

straight line course marked with planks to rock the bike or sidecar tires passanger has tray with plastic cup full of water ABOVE riders head best time and most amount of water wins.

Theres others that are done and it 's fun to watch the results and skill
            Chuck
            AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Working...
            X