No announcement yet.

The Census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all really should fill them out, those numbers are also used to determine how much moneys each of our local school systems will receive each year from Uncle Sam. Most of us don’t have kids in school anymore but lot’s of others still do. Fill out your census or risk paying even higher property taxes later to keep the schools open. That will likely be more than $50.
    -Steve
    ------------
    Steve
    AMCA #7300

Comment

You guys are right! What was I thinking? More money for school districts! I just can’t what for the current administration and it’s backing of a totally radical homosexual lobby to black mail my state buy holding back these funds until my kids get trans-gender changing rooms in there schools. Thanks guys for showing me the light. I’m so tickled right now, I’m about to pee my pants!
      AMCA #3149
      http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
        You guys are right! What was I thinking? More money for school districts!
        Maybe nobody else lives in corruption ridden NJ? Towns get federal/state grants and monies and waste it on nonsense, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by HD48FL View Post
          Maybe nobody else lives in corruption ridden NJ? Towns get federal/state grants and monies and waste it on nonsense, all the time.
          How dare you use the corruption word! That’s every day business as usual in New Jersey.
          AMCA #3149
          http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
            How dare you use the corruption word! That’s every day business as usual in New Jersey.

You're right, I've been listening to Christie and how he's going to fix all that, LOL!

Comment

Working...
            X