OLEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob
    Depends where you're coming from. 12 hrs from nw Indiana. By saturday the party will be over.
    Good luck
    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by bobdo View Post
      Chuck,
      I can't make it Thursday. I'm leaving Friday morning early. I was out of work for ten months so now that I'm lucky to have a job I'll just take the one day off. -Bob
      Hey Bob,
      I understand the work has to come first,especially now a days I will be there till saturday night.
      Chuck
      AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Originally posted by bobdo View Post
        I'll look for ya Sludge, leaning against that brick wall.
        Hopefully, I'll get to meet a bunch of you that so far I've only typed to.
        Bob
        Hi Bob,

My spot is directly behind the big cell tower (flag pole) look for green canopy and old black chevy van with lots a bumper stickers, i think its #308....be there Friday and Saturday. Stop by and say hi!

Luke AKA Sludge

Comment

Does anyone know the cost to pitch a tent at Oley?
          Thanks, Bob
          Bob

Comment

It was not alot of what I can remember from A year ago - its fuzzy but I am thinking around 10-15 dollars but DO NOT QUOTE ME. hope someone can answer though

wanted - looking for a 1940 Indian sidecar frame any condition, have late 30's (?) princess sidecar frame to trade or sell ( see indian other / what year sidecar for pics )

aka HAWG
            1914 EXCELSIOR BELT DRIVE SINGLE
            1914 excelsior belt drive single carcuss
            1940 indian chief military
            1965 sportster xlch
            1969 sportster xlch bobber
            1971 bsa A65 chopper
            1969 harley ss350 sprint
            1960 harley topper
            1963 harley topper
            H model whizzer on cheiftain bicycle
            H model whizzer on schwinn bicycle
            1949 harley model 125 bobber project
            1959 harley model 165
            1960 harley super 10
            1974 indian 70cc dirt bike
            EXCELSIOR - ALWAYS MAKES GOOD

Comment

bobdo
              My 1st thought is if you need to ask about a few bucks to camp, you should stay home.

Comment

Originally posted by junkyarddog View Post
                bobdo
                My 1st thought is if you need to ask about a few bucks to camp, you should stay home.
                Thats what I like to see! True comradre and compassion for they fellow members! Everybodies hurting. Some more than others. Your post is pure bullshit!
                AMCA #3149
                http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Man! Thats Balls brass f--King Balls!
                  AMCA #3149
                  http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

That is about what I would expect from you. Do you have to chime in on what ever? Do you have nothing better to do? No matter what is up, you need to get in on it.

Comment

Oley camping

Hey bobdo

If I remember camping I "think" its around $20 at the firemans fair grounds where the meet is located,you could call Barry Alergo he may be able to tell you he is the contact for vending spots and such.

Now down the street there is a spot that you can pitch a tent for free most people there have campers and motorhomes I pitched a tent there last year,as did a friend of mine we were on a low budget they also have a couple of porta-johns set up there to.

Just come and check out the stuff no matter what the finances it's a good time
                      Chuck
                      AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Junkyarddog, if that was your first thought you can keep your second. If you feel you have to,
                        tell it to my face.

Thanks guys for the input, just curious more than anything. I inquired about Wauseon & I was told it is $35. there, so $20. is a bargain. This is my first time riding to Oley, looking forward to it. Thanks again,
                        Bob

Comment

Hey Bobdo

Where you coming from?
                          Chuck
                          AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Hello Chuck,
                            I'm riding in with two other guys from the Cleveland area. I'm not sure exactly when we will show up. Sometimes my friends are like herding cats. But, its always good. -Bob
                            Bob

Comment

Oley is great Bob. Wauseon is next to the best and well worth the rental fee. Paps

Comment

I'm looking forward to it Paps.
                                I've been going to Wauseon for many years. I made Davenport two years ago. Going to meets is always the best part of the year. I hope to get around to others too. I don't worry about the cost. My friends asked & I didn't have an answer. Times are tough though, no doubt.
                                I hope to see you there, Bob
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X