Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!NEW RACE for BOARDTRACKERS & VINTAGE MOTORCYCLES!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!NEW RACE for BOARDTRACKERS & VINTAGE MOTORCYCLES!!

PUSHERMAN & KEENE RACING PRESENTS CIRCLEVILLE, OHIO 1/2 MILE FLATTRACK RACES 4-5-6 JUNE 2010.

BOARDTRACKERS WELCOME TO RACE ON THE FINEST CUSHION 1/2 MILE TRACK IN THE WORLD!

WE HAVE A SPECIAL VENUE FOR ALL THE BOARDTRACK RACERS.

EVENT IS FREE FOR ALL BOARDTRACK RACERS, PAID FOR BY PUSHERMAN RACING!

BOARDTRACKERS GET FREE DYNO RUNS ON TEST & TUNE FRIDAY!

KEENE RACING & PUSHERMAN RACING ARE TRYING TO CREATE A THIRD VENUE FOR BOARDTRACKER RACING PRIOR TO WAUSEON & DAVENPORT!

CIRCLEVILLE ½ MILE
    3rd Annual Larry Reed Memorial Race
    ½ Mile Flat Track Motorcycle Racing
    June 4-5-6, 2010
    Pickaway County Fairgrounds, State Route 22, Circleville, OH
    ½ Mile Cushion Track Professionally groomed by Charlie Metzger

JUNE 4TH 2010 TEST & TUNE (Non-Sanctioned)
    $75 per Rider $2 for Pit Pass & Spectators
    Gates open at 0800, Safety Briefing 0830,Track opens at 0900
    Test & Tune Track practice from 0930 – 1800, Regulated access to track.
    Pre-registration Only, Minimum of 25 required / Maximum of 75 Riders (waiting list available)
    Dyno Available during Test & Tune Provided by Carl Estes - Pusher Man Racing
    Pre-paid Boardtracker Test & Tune Sponsored by Carl Estes - Pusher Man Racing

JUNE 5TH & 6TH 2010 RACE DAYS (Non-Sanctioned)
    Pit Pass: $10 per Day Spectator: $10 per Day Pro Classes: $50 (Top 3 Pay-Out)
    Amateur & Vintage Classes: $40 First Class / $25 Subsequent Classes (Minors require Parental Release)
    Awards to Top 3 Finishers Only
    50cc Exhibition Class: Pit Pass Required – Exhibition Races during Intermission or End of Program
    Riders are responsible for signing up in their proper class. If not sure, ask Referee. All information at signin must be correct. If classes are less than 5 riders, we reserve the right to combine classes or add classes based upon rider turn out, but we will score separately.

JUNE 5 & 6 2010 RACE CLASSES

65cc & Below
    125cc & Below
    126cc – 250cc
    251cc – 450cc
    OPEN AMATEUR 251+cc
    451+cc
    PRO-SPORT
    PRO-TWINS
    PRO-OPEN
    Vintage 450cc & Below
    VINTAGE 451cc & Above
    BRAKELESS – 450cc & Below
    BRAKELESS – 451cc & Above
    SPEEDWAY
    BOARDTRACKER
    HAND SHIFT ONLY
    QUAD – 450cc & Below
    QUAD – 451cc & Above
    Knobby Class 125+cc
    NOTE: Vintage = 1982 & Earlier

Acommodations
    Overnight Camping Available
    Camping $15 per night
    $25 for Electric & water hookups
    Showers & Concessions available

CONTACT
    Keene Racing: http://keeneracing.blogspot.com/
    Tom Keene: pquik@aol.com
    (937) 439-0446 Evenings
    P.O. Box 751943
    Dayton, OH 45475

PUSHERMAN RACING
    EMAIL: kim6723@aol.com
    PHONE: 513-407-2575

THANK YOU ALL & LETS HAVE FUN! CARL ESTES - BIG JESUS 151 - PUSHERMAN RACING

This is very fine thing to offer,mayby I should put my bike in a container and get over....

Comment

Come on !!

Hello Glaser, If you do, I'll get you the red carpet special, no problem It would be great to have a boardtrack race of nations.....I have watched many You Tube videos of early bikes from all over the world. Some of which have been very impressive. I like the German 8 valve with sidecar pulling 60 hp on the dyno. Wouldn't it be FUN to hang it out on the track with him ? Oh Yeah !!! Maybe some day.....Have Fun, Carl, Pusherman Racing !!!

Comment

jd board track racer

Hi guys this sounds great. but were is circleville. what city is it near. yes i recall you guy you helped get our jdh started at davenport 2008.#21. you guy helped all the board tracker get going. this year we will have another jd on the track.# 24 and next year my brother Kurt is building a 1920 j. for his son. so hopefully next we will have 3 on the race track. any way we plan on coming to wauseon and davenport for sure this summer.we haven't raced at wauseon yet. but hear the track is best. we will try to get to circleville if it not to far for us. we come from wisconsin. Thanks Johnny & Kurt &Erick Mertens.

Comment

Hello Team Merten !

Circleville Ohio is located in central Ohio, about 25 minutes south of Columbus, which is the capitol. Route 23 & route 22 intersect in Circleville.The event starts friday june 4th through saturday & sunday.The modern flattrackers claim the Circleville 1/2 mile track is the best soft cushion track in the state. Wauseon is also a very nice facility. The track is a banked 1/2 mile, smooth pea gravel surface. It is a joy to race on. Hope to see you on the track !! If you need anything at all contact me, 513-407-2575--kim6723@aol.com Have FUN Carl Pusherman Racing PS Congrats on building a new bike, I am doing the same, now thats the spirit !!!!!!!

Comment

Circleville 1/2 Mile Track Images & Keene Racing Website

http://keeneracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Carl Pusherman is the Man I will not miss this exciting event being put on for the first time. Carl is sticking his neck out to bring this event to all of us antique motorcyclist be there don't wait to see how it turns out and come next year. We all need to support this type of motorcycle activity. Inaugural events are most difficult for those assembling all the necessary documents and advertising lets support this event.
              Joe

Comment

Slojo rocks !!

Thank you Joe, very much ! I appreciate the kind words & support. We are putting this on as an outlaw event, so we can concentrate on having FUN !!! Pusherman Racing is doing this for the love of the sport. This is totally non profit.Matter of fact, it's anti profit !!! Over the years I have heard several racers comment on having another event to play with the old iron.So I am hoping this event will work out fine ! I am going to do my homework, so everyone is accomodated as best we can. This will be a great time !! Hey Joe bring that connonballer & we'll put her on the dyno, I promise not to let your pony numbers leak out to your competition !!! Pusherman Racing

Comment

Carl
                  No secrets with this bike it will all be out in the open. Besides the cannonball is an endurance run not a race. My focus will be on the ability to build the longest running motorcycle not necessary the fastest.
                  Joe

Comment

LOL

Hey Joe, I was just kidding.... I wish all you connonballers the best of luck. Give her hell, Carl;

Comment

Circleville

Hello Big Jesus, Looks like you guys have a blast! I hear you are going to have a dyno in the pits. Are all racers going to be able to use it? PS The Wauseon Racer videos are great. Thanks Kookymonster

Comment

Circleville Races

Hello all, Oley was fantastic, had a blast, anyone got any pics ?? It is now time to race at Circleville Ohio !! Hello Kookymonster, the dyno will be available for all racers on Test & Tune Friday, how cool is that ?? This should be a blast !! If you are going to race please contact me @ 513 407 2575 or kim6723@aol.com. Would like to get a count so we can set the facility up to accomodate camping, spot needs etc. Thanks all ! Big Jesus 151, Pusherman racing

Comment

Racing Classes @ Circleville

Hello all, Had a blast @ the southern national, plenty of room to crank Big Jesus up @ make a little noise! Thanks to all who made this event GREAT !!! Had alot of questions about Circleville. Most of the vintage racers want to ride as much as possible ( combine classes if possible)? I understand this completely. We will be counting heads & will combine if all is in agreement @ the racers meeting. We really want all racers to get their moneys worth & be satisfied. Only a few weeks away, WOO HOO !!!!! Big Jesus, Pusherman Racing

Comment

Let's RACE !!!!

Less than 2 weeks away guys !!!! Give me a shout Carl Pusherman 523 407 2575

Comment

Racing !!!!!!!!

Only 4 days away !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X