Reading Standard Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading Standard Project

I have Reading Standard project, it has a v twin engine serial number 61162 with the magneto at the rear and a 3 speed gearbox. We think it maybe a 1916 model but can anyone out their identify it correctly. I would like to know the correct paint, Carburetor specifications and any parts book, brochures and manuals that might be obtainable.

Cheers Daniel
    Attached Files

Very cool Daniel, hopefully you will get some good info here. If you have a club roster, check out Richard Morris, he has several Reading Standards. He might be able to point you in the right direction, also I would check with George Yarocki for lit and Antique motorcycle works. Bet they can help, I like Reading Standards - good luck with yours.

Comment

Daniel..... I'm thinkin' your pretty close with your year estimate. Here's a '16 that resides in Boyertown, PA....

Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

R/S

Check w/ Doug Strange and Dave Kafton, they're in the roster. Both are into Readings.
        DrSprocket

Comment

Nice Project! A little gas , oil, and a couple wheels and your up and running.
          Louie
          FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
          Blog Site >>> http://louiemcman.blogspot.com/
          YouTube >>> LouieMCman

Comment

Reading Standard

Thank you all for your information . Unfortunately I do not have a club roster , might be in the post with my membership information as I have just joined. Could some on send a personal mesage with Doug Strange and Dave Kafton contact

Comment

Numbers

Daniel, Post your e-mail address and i will send you contact numbers for Kafton, Morris, and Strange. They will be glad to help with info or parts if the can.
              DrSprocket

Comment

Reading Project

Thanks Richo

My email address is

alastair@ihug.co.nz

Comment

Id like to have this ..? Mike 732 255 5854

Comment

Working...
                  X