Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern National Meet website now up

Hi ya'll:

The website for the Southern National Meet May14 - 16 at Denton FarmPark at Denton, NC is now up and running. If you try to access any of the tabs or other features and have any problems, send me an email or PM me or LouieMCman and we will let the webmaster know.

On behalf of our Southern 3-Chapter Coalition (Catawba Valley, Dixie and Blue Ridge Chapters), we hope to see y'all there!

("Ya'll" is Southern for "Youse Guys").

Oh, we plan on having a display of Original Paint motorcycles so bring one widja.

Web address: www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Lonnie C.
    Lonnie Campbell #9908
    South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Originally posted by Lonnie View Post
    Hi ya'll:

The website for the Southern National Meet May14 - 16 at Denton FarmPark at Denton, NC is now up and running. If you try to access any of the tabs or other features and have any problems, send me an email or PM me or LouieMCman and we will let the webmaster know.

On behalf of our Southern 3-Chapter Coalition (Catawba Valley, Dixie and Blue Ridge Chapters), we hope to see y'all there!

("Ya'll" is Southern for "Youse Guys").

Oh, we plan on having a display of Original Paint motorcycles so bring one widja.

Web address: www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Lonnie C.
    Hey Lonnie
    "Youse Guys" did a great job on the web site, looks like "ya'll" have everything under control. if you run the meet the way you have all this work done, it is going to be a GREAT TIME, can't wait to get there
    Kevin Valentine 13
    EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Thanks, Kevin. And the more we work on this, the more all of us realize and appreciate the effort that everyone else has put in over the years to make the long-going AMCA meets such a success. It is easy for everyone to take all that work for granted - most of us just show up and there's the meet!

Lonnie C.
      Lonnie Campbell #9908
      South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

One thing to add is the meet theme is "ORIGINAL PAINT BIKES". So lets see how many we can get to the meet.
        Louie
        FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
        Blog Site >>> http://louiemcman.blogspot.com/
        YouTube >>> LouieMCman

Comment

Can't wait to go! This will be my 1st meet.
          Bob Selph
          1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
          1940 Sport Scout
          AMCA#15215

Comment

Working...
          X