Membership renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership renewal

Whose butt do I have to kiss to get the renewal link to work?
    Ride 'em. Don't hide 'em.
    Dan #6938 FUBO

It works for me try this one https://secure.cornerstonereg.com/amca/login.asp
    Jeff Bowles
    Arkansas
    Membership # 14023
    1957 Sportster

Comment

I used the link and it worked fine, you just have to register again. I got my calandar and card in about a week.
      Louie
      FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
      Blog Site >>> http://louiemcman.blogspot.com/
      YouTube >>> LouieMCman

Comment

Too cheap to laminate our club cards?!

What's the deal? I just received my club membership card and it's not laminated. I called the company that AMCA has contracted to handle this and the calendars. They informed me that the Board decided to "save" about a buck and a half and not laminate the new cards. Our dues went up a couple of years ago with promises of upgrades. We were to expect better quarterly magazines and more. This sucks! I carry my card and the coating protects it from the wear and literally the tear of being in my wallet. This is a mistake to say the least. Call the Board and the Prez and let them know that $1.50 may add up to the bean counters but subtracts from the value of club membership. We want a first class organization that looks and feels that way from our bikes down to the cards we carry.

Comment

laminated cards

The message is well absorbed AJ. Heck, even the board was disgusted with the new cards. Rest assured that this issue is being dealt with.
          In the meantime, I think everyone should be pleased with the improved magazine?
          Trying not to wear off my club card calender, RF.

Comment

Thanks for the tune up

Thanks Red Fred for the info. Something just snapped when I opened the envelope and saw my card. I'll call off the dogs now that somebody is doing something about this. I don't normally have such a reaction but this stuck a nerve. It would be nice to see something in the next issue of the mag to assure everyone that the error will be corrected. Sunny days and light wind!

Comment

I recently received my new card. I was surprised to see the calendar printed on the back. I guess they got that message.
              Be sure to visit;
              http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
              Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
              Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Paper Cards

Hello all, I recieved my new paper card on 2-12-10 & was hoping after the complaints, the newer cards issued would be laminated, not so.

Comment

Cheap Ass Member Cards !!!

Well I received my new membership card today (or should I say membership paper thing??)
                  It is just as unprofessional as I had imagined it would be from the posts here, Looks like it was printed out on a Home computer, I was aware that it was not laminated, nice that it has the dates on the back. so when I forget it is in my pocket & the wife does the laundry & it gets washed & of no use, do we request a new one? How does that work, I always keep batteries dry stored in case I need one should we do the same with this crappy piece of paper ?
                  I think the one thing that I don't understand is that the club has apparently run out of members bikes to put on the card, when did this happen?? Every year I have put the old card in the frame on the wall & look at the cool bikes, When did we run out of pictures??

Comment

Let's do some math !

Hey AJ check this out! I'm not beating a dead horse here, just checking numbers. I am a former graphic arts student, now private contractor, used to crunching costs. For fun I got out my 2008 roster, the one with that piece crap black label glued to it, which tears in the mail anyway. By the way people, we paid for that thanks to some lawyer BS. I figure we are close to 13,750 members approx. I called some local printers getting over the phone quotes for laminating! If I took a box of finished business cards tomorrow ( 13,750 ) of them,to get laminated, over the phone quotes are 18 cents apiece. Thats with a 3 - 5 mil finish, not bad !!! Now this process is even cheaper when you laminate the cards in sheets after the printing process, then cut them! I didn't even ask how much since it is fruitless, & I'm so enthused.... So since I like to have fun...What percentage of my yearly dues would it have taken to get my card laminated ?????Have Fun Carl Estes Pusherman Racing !!

Comment

Working...
                    X