Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now heres something that's motor related.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now heres something that's motor related.

http://redirectingat.com/?id=593X100...feature%3Dfvwp
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

I got the drift after five minutes and gave up. I hope it has a happy ending.
    ------------
    Steve
    AMCA #7300

Comment

I don't have the patience - or stomach - to watch this. I'm guessing the relevance to antique motorcycles is that there are some long-forgotten treasures hiding in those dilapidated garages?

Comment

Detroit

I am from the Detroit metro area. Don't believe all what you see in this video................. It really is not as nice as portrayed. This guy Crowder did not even get mugged while shooting his video, how many rats did he show? There are still areas that are in total ruin from the 1967 riots (Followed by the 1968 World series championship Detroit Tigers sorry Cards fans). I hate to bring up politics but here we go. Detroit like Michigan is run by democrats and has been as long as I have been alive, I remember the 68 world series get my point? Ever hear of Colman Young? PS I reallly don't care for either party so don't jump on me here. Care for a cup of tea?
        Joe

Comment

How True !!! remember the Democrates have been working to help the poor for about 60 years !!! Guess what ? the poor are still poor & now so are some of those who were not, thanks to them !!!
          BTW Slojo I would like a cup of tea, Bring it to Oley & don't forget your fork!!
          Oz

Comment

So wheres the bikes?

Originally posted by Slojo View Post
            I am from the Detroit metro area. Don't believe all what you see in this video................. It really is not as nice as portrayed. This guy Crowder did not even get mugged while shooting his video, how many rats did he show? There are still areas that are in total ruin from the 1967 riots (Followed by the 1968 World series championship Detroit Tigers sorry Cards fans). I hate to bring up politics but here we go. Detroit like Michigan is run by democrats and has been as long as I have been alive, I remember the 68 world series get my point? Ever hear of Colman Young? PS I reallly don't care for either party so don't jump on me here. Care for a cup of tea?
            Joe
            Joe,

I was born and raised in the "down river area" less than 1/2 mile south from the Detroit city limits in the Dix and Oakwood area,I to remember the 67 riots and the 68 worlds series like you said for the most part those were the better areas truth be told personally I prefer not to remember, as far back as I can recall EVERY mayor has put their "mark" on the city so Joe I can agree 110% with you but for me what really sucks is I still have family there.
            Just my personal opinion....but....if we are going to post some video clips let's see who can come up with some of the stuff to top what Cory finds
            Me....I am counting the days till Oley

PS Still a Tiger and Redwing Fan
            Chuck
            AMCA Member#1848

Comment

It's easy to pick on Detroit, but it's still better than LaLa Land in my humble opinion.
              ------------
              Steve
              AMCA #7300

Comment

Oley and tea. I could go for three days of peace and quit (No rain!) right about now. Three long months to go. Bob L
                AMCA #3149
                http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by 45OZ View Post
                  How True !!! remember the Democrates have been working to help the poor for about 60 years !!! Guess what ? the poor are still poor & now so are some of those who were not, thanks to them !!!
                  BTW Slojo I would like a cup of tea, Bring it to Oley & don't forget your fork!!
                  Oz
                  Oz
                  Do you have any favorite flavor or brand of Tea?
                  Is a Spoon Ok? The "Tick" is my favorite super hero....you had to be there to understand.
                  I did send the White House a T-bag with some choice words last year.
                  slojo

Comment

Working...
                  X