Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motorcycle trip around the world-true adventure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle trip around the world-true adventure!

Hey Folks,
    I'd like to spread the word about two interesting Norwegian gents who are presently riding thier 1937/1938 Nimbus motorcycles around the world!! I had the opportunity to meet these two gentlemen the other evening, and well, I'd like to help them out by passing/spreading the word!
    Visit thier website, which they try to keep current,
    http://kccd.no/home_en.html

Just imagine being in thier shoes!! What an adventure!

On a serious note, they do need help in their travels, either financially/mechanically-even socially! Example: Eric Buell gave them full face helmets to wear,(as well as a place to repair their motorcycles) as they have been traveling with open face helmets through the past couple weeks of wintery weather in the great plains!! Folks in New England/New York area can visit with them this weekend @ the Jacob Javitts Center motorcycle show, as they will be there, continuing on the ride around the world! Feel free to say hello, make a donation, and talk about the adventure!
    Maybe the club(AMCA) or local chapters might find them interesting enough to help in someway-Thanks, enjoy-ride safe--BPK!!!

I find the site very interesting and entertaining.

Comment

Hey BPK!!, Are they going to be stopping in Ohio ??? Thanks Carl, Pusherman Racing

Comment

Big Adventure

Hey Carl,
        I do not think so, but theres' issues with green cards, so either they head to Canada to renew, or beat feet to Mexico. Check the website for updates-Thanks, BPK!!

Comment

Working...
        X