looking for the contact info for member Dirk McKimmy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for the contact info for member Dirk McKimmy

Hello everyone, i am new to the forum and new to the AMCA. I recently bought an original 59 duo with original sidecar. I am the 3rd owner and have found the original owners from 1959 and they tell me a picture of it is in the Enthusiast mag sometime in 59 and i was told by Harley that Dirk might be able to help me find it. I also have other pic's that they sent and also a copy of the original title so i am really trying to gather as much as possible for my scrapbook
    MONGO

I just looked through my 1958, '59' and '60 Enthusiasts. I saw a few sidecars. A couple '56's, a '58, and a couple unidentifiable rigs with Goulding Rocket cars on them.
    What was the original owners name and where did he live?
    Be sure to visit;
    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Look for "mc-lit"—Dirk's seller name—on ebay

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
        I just looked through my 1958, '59' and '60 Enthusiasts. I saw a few sidecars. A couple '56's, a '58, and a couple unidentifiable rigs with Goulding Rocket cars on them.
        the original owners name was Harry Wilcox Jr and the picture would have been in front of J.R. Ransom's Harley dealer in Riverside Conn
        MONGO

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
          also, they told me its a picture of several bikes in front of the dealer but only one person in the picture which was the daughter of the original owner. At the time she was a little girl somewhere near the sidecar
          MONGO

Comment

Working...
          X