What is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it?

I posted this in the old photos section but I find that pics can get buried there pretty fast so here it is again. Tom Wilcock sent this pic to me and does anybody have a clue on what it is?

Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

It's interesting, I will say that Cory. Hope some info comes up on it, pretty cool.

Comment

It is pretty interesting isn't it Tom? I did a search on Koller, which I believe is what I read on the machine. I came up with these results.... http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P2-6315185.html ....... maybe this bike was one of his inventions? It may be worth further investigation just to confirm or deny........
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Cory are you sure that wasn't the first mobile tolet?
        AMCA #3149
        http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Bob are you suggesting a rolling porta pottie? Have you been under the hood of that beast?
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

Wrong spelling Bob! Sorta dampens the pun!
            Robbie
            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

What is it?

What ever it is, it appears to have a radiator- note the cap. Looks like a cross between a motorcycle and a tractor. I like the steering wheel/handlebars.
              Doug.
              Last edited by D.Mac; 12-30-2009, 11:09 AM. Reason: added
              Doug McLaughlin #6607
              NorCal, USA

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
                I posted this in the old photos section but I find that pics can get buried there pretty fast so here it is again. Tom Wilcock sent this pic to me and does anybody have a clue on what it is?

Wow! I think it's cool. Looks like a two-wheeled "cycle car." No doubt a one-off. Name doesn't show up in my card file, but I'm adding it.

Looks later than teens. Mid-1920s?

The way modern motorcycle companies are looking for novelty, this design should make a comeback any time now....
                Herbert Wagner
                AMCA 4634
                =======
                The TRUE beginnings of the Harley-Davidson Motor Co.

Comment

The sad thing is that it was probably just tossed away when he was done with it. Is the woman sitting in a side car? Sure looks like it to me. I would love to find some more pictures of it. Looks like a clone needs to be made

Comment

Working...
                  X