If this don't make ya grin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this don't make ya grin.....

It's not quite as extreme as the old days but I bet they are enjoying the hell out of themselves!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EV2BnKB-So
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Thanks again C.O. for the great board tracking video.

PS - I was particularly impressed with the technological advances of the Harley that allowed the rider to start his machine with both feet planted firmly on the ground!
    AMCA 15783

Comment

You sure have a knack of finding the good ones Cory, and yes, I’m grinning. Keep em coming. Its going to be a long winter. Anyone see any video that makes them grin, than share it right here all winter.

Can't look at Bobs tupperware all winter can we?
      ------------
      Steve
      AMCA #7300

Comment

Awesome footage!
        Pete Cole AMCA #14441
        1947 Indian Chief

Comment

Glad you fellas enjoyed it! Steve.... I believe your right.....while Bob's tupperware is very appealing one might need a break from it now and then.....
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

way cool video

Love the sound of those old machines cruising around the high banks! Makes you wish you grew up in a by-gone era. I would love to do that! Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by rigb View Post
              Love the sound of those old machines cruising around the high banks! Makes you wish you grew up in a by-gone era. I would love to do that! Brian.
              Exactly! When I drift off to daydream I go there quite often. Man, it must have been a real thrill! I babble often about figuring out a time machine but so far it's been a bust. The last version I assembled was almost a success. Something went wrong however with the controls upon takeoff and I ended up on Ork! Yup, Orson confiscated it and sent me back to earth in an egg...... back to the drawing board...........
              Cory Othen
              Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
              X