No announcement yet.

Back cover of our magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Who says girls don't belong in motorcycle photos! That Wall of Death bike shot is pretty awesome. Looks like your paid-up donzzilla........
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Donzilla -- Yes, Linda certainly is lovely, and so is your 101 Scout!

I'm curious about the Happy Tramps MC Phila shirt she's wearing, since I'm in the middle of Phila. at this moment. Do you know anything about the club? Also, are you in the Philly area yourself? I'm always looking for 101 Scout owners near me ... I live in South Jersey very close to Philadelphia.

Many years ago, I found myself driving up I-95 through Philly right behind Ken on that Vincent Rapide in one of the other shots, watching the back wheel moving to absorb bumps. We were on our way to the building that used to be the Ace factory ... wrote a short article about it for the magazine.

Comment

Bob;
        I lived in the Philadelphia area up 'till about 6 years ago. Right up Rt.13 from Kenny. Now we are in up state PA on the border of NY just under Binghamton.

As for the Happy Tramps MC. My father and Uncle (Mom's Brother) were in the club in the 40's. There are many family stories I've heard over the years. Luckily my Uncle Norman aka "Unk" kept his original jersey. He gave it to me a while back. That original jersey along with Dad's big leather kidney belt are framed hanging in my office. We thought it would be nice to keep Dad's and Unk's spirit alive by offering the Happy Tramps logo.

My 101 Scout sits opposite of the Tramps tribute. There's a big window in the front made especially for bikes to sit in. Don Castro's Factory Triumph flat track racer is in it now. All this cool stuff makes the long days at work a lot easier.

Ride fast, take chances, Don

Comment

Don, thanks for the quick answer ... so glad to know you're keeping that family and Philly area tradition going.

I don't know if the photos you posted are trademarked -- if not, do you mind if I send the one of the 101 Scout to the WOW newsletter?

Comment

Bob;
            I take all the photographs that we use for our company. I don't mind when others use them. I do like it when they use the ones stamped with our name on 'em. That or photo credit courtesy of metroracing.com I would also like to know where they are at, so I can see any response. Feel free to e mail me. I have some other good ones of the 101 that I'd be happy to send you.

donzzilla at earthlink dot net

Originally posted by Bob Kelley View Post
            Don, thanks for the quick answer ... so glad to know you're keeping that family and Philly area tradition going.

I don't know if the photos you posted are trademarked -- if not, do you mind if I send the one of the 101 Scout to the WOW newsletter?

Comment

Thanks Don --

I don't think I would be able to track things closely enough to be sure about the credit or responses, but they are all great shots -- I really appreciated seeing them here, along with the one on the magazine.

Comment

Bob;
                I don't need you to track or mark anything. Use whatever one's you want. Just send me a link to where they go. I like to see other venues as well.

Don

Originally posted by Bob Kelley View Post
                Thanks Don --

I don't think I would be able to track things closely enough to be sure about the credit or responses, but they are all great shots -- I really appreciated seeing them here, along with the one on the magazine.

Comment

The moment you produce a piece of literature, music, books, etc. it is covered under US copyright law ( vs a trademark). However, in order to collect damages or other monetary compensation, you must register your claim with the US copyright office, Cost 10 bucks and is well worth the cost.---Michael--6671

Comment

Working...
                  X