2010 calendar link doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 calendar link doesn't work

Just tried to order calendars on the "Order your 2010 Calendars Now" link on the home page and it doesn't work. Hoping somebody who reads this can fix it.
    AMCA 15783

The web folks just got the link established, and we've tried it several times in the last few minutes and it works fine. Let me repeat something that you'll see when you click the order button, and want to order online:

# ONLINE: Just click the “Order Online” link, which will take you to our secure ordering site. Once there, click to indicate that you’re already an AMCA member. You’ll need to sign in or create an online account if you don’t already have one. You can then click the link to purchase items and select the 2010 Calendar. ORDER ONLINE

You need to either sign in (if you already have and account) or take a few seconds and create an account to order anything from the club--from t-shirts to calendars to renewing online. Once you've done that, you're golden.

Hope this helps, and hope everybody orders quickly. While they can't promise delivery by Christmas at this date, you're chances get slimmer every day you wait. They make great Christmas gifts.

Thanks--Greg Harrison/Antique Motorcycle Magazine

Comment

different , but kind of related

Hi Greg,

Are there any membership renewal notifications being mailed out or included with the Winter Magazine ?
      William McClean
      AMCA # 60

Comment

Hi William: If your membership expires with the next issue, you should receive a renewal notice in the plastic bag that contains your magazine. If you have any problems or questions about membership, don't hesitate to contact AMCA/Cornerstone Registration at 866 427-7583 or by e-mail at amca@cornerstonereg.com

If you call them, time-wise they're located in Minnesota.
        Thanks for being an AMCA member----Greg

Comment

Thanks, Greg .
          William McClean
          AMCA # 60

Comment

Hey Greg, is this the best way to contact you? I called as per Rocky and never got a call back. Denise

Comment

Hey Denise

Denise: PM sent---Greg

Comment

Have the calenders been shipped out yet ? Will they arrive before the first of the year ?

Comment

I got mine today, Dec 9th. And I ordered it online, as well as renewing my wife's and my memberships at the same time. No problems at all.
                  Robbie
                  Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Thanks Robbie...I'll be a watchin me mailbox closely then.

Comment

Arrived this morning !

Comment

Mine Too !

Comment

Got my calender in the mail today also. With out giving too much away I will say the beautiful four cylinder restored by a frequent contributor to this forum is warming up the month of January for us.
                          Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Comment

Originally posted by Paps View Post
                            Have the calenders been shipped out yet ? Will they arrive before the first of the year ?

I received mine today!

Comment

I am a new member and got mine yesterday. Liked it so much I ordered a second for the office.
                              Bob Selph
                              1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
                              1940 Sport Scout
                              AMCA#15215

Comment

Working...
                              X