Membership Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Card

Are the new cards paper? What happened to the plastic cards?

the one i got is paper and don't even have the event calendar as it did the year before. all i can say that the company that is doing the membership stuff are CHEEP basters
    Jeff Bowles
    Arkansas
    Membership # 14023
    1957 Sportster

Comment

What the hell do you want for $25 clams? Silver! The Econmy is tanked!
      AMCA #3149
      http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

It is $30 and a card this at lest has an event calendar on the back like before this year
        Jeff Bowles
        Arkansas
        Membership # 14023
        1957 Sportster

Comment

Originally posted by jmanjeff View Post
          It is $30 and a card this at lest has an event calendar on the back like before this year
          I Agree Jeff,

One of the most important features of the card is the dates on the back, Every swap meet I have gone to the card has ALWAYS come out to check the dates for the next meet friends & I could attend, & Meet at,
          What does the economy being tanked have to do with it??? That should give the club leverage to make a BETTER deal with a vendor, Not get cheaper!!!

Let's see if the so called " NATIONAL BOARD" will come forward & explain if this is a "MISTAKE" or if the club is just not Concerned with it's members opinions & feelings,

What's next smaller vending spaces & charging members to attend it's OWN Events??
          Is this still called the Antique Motorcycle Club / Or are we going to change it to the Antique Motorcycle Business ?
          Joe Oz

Comment

Cards ? , What cards,I haven't even got my renewal notice yet !!

Comment

Originally posted by rickgeo View Post
              Cards ? , What cards,I haven't even got my renewal notice yet !!
              Hummmmmmmmm that makes two of us
              Chuck
              AMCA Member#1848

Comment

#3 who hasn't had a renewal.
                Pete Cole AMCA #14441
                1947 Indian Chief

Comment

Originally posted by 45OZ View Post
                  I Agree Jeff,

One of the most important features of the card is the dates on the back, Every swap meet I have gone to the card has ALWAYS come out to check the dates for the next meet friends & I could attend, & Meet at,
                  What does the economy being tanked have to do with it??? That should give the club leverage to make a BETTER deal with a vendor, Not get cheaper!!!

Let's see if the so called " NATIONAL BOARD" will come forward & explain if this is a "MISTAKE" or if the club is just not Concerned with it's members opinions & feelings,

What's next smaller vending spaces & charging members to attend it's OWN Events??
                  Is this still called the Antique Motorcycle Club / Or are we going to change it to the Antique Motorcycle Business ?
                  Joe Oz
                  Smaller spaces? Charging members to attend it's own events?
                  Well I was at Wauseon meet and it cost me $100 at the gate to set-up one small table and spend the night on the ground. It's costing more than just $30 a year and Yes, the new paper cards scream CHEAP!
                  Member# 7397

Comment

Originally posted by olddaze View Post
                    Smaller spaces? Charging members to attend it's own events?
                    Well I was at Wauseon meet and it cost me $100 at the gate to set-up one small table and spend the night on the ground. It's costing more than just $30 a year and Yes, the new paper cards scream CHEAP!
                    times are tuff man,gotta keep that museum going
                    Last edited by Chuck#1848; 11-17-2009, 07:22 PM. Reason: a little more humor
                    Chuck
                    AMCA Member#1848

Comment

I am sure the AMCA can afford hard stock cards. Its pure being cheap to save a $.
                      Mike Dunn
                      Vintage German Motorcycles
                      www.vintagegermanmotorcycles.com

Comment

The club could probably afford to have them gold plated, but what's the point. Looking at the bright side, the paper cards will be environmentaly sound.
                        Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Comment

Originally posted by koanes View Post
                          The club could probably afford to have them gold plated, but what's the point. Looking at the bright side, the paper cards will be environmentaly sound.
                          maybe not mine, I laminated the little bugger with some packing tape. otherwise it would never make it a year in my wallet. but now I wonder what the point was as the only reason it seems I carried it around was for the events calendar. Though I do need to show it to get into the museum.
                          Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

Membership cards

Glad to see I am not the only one upset about the tissue paper membership cards... I always looked forward to the new plastic card each year that I saved to memoralize the club. Now I guess i'll just use the card to wipe my. Well you get the idea!!!!

Lets get this corrected for 2010...

Comment

The membership card was paper when I first joined the club. Dues were $12.00 back then.
                              Eric Smith
                              AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
                              X