2010 Calender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Calender

I didn't receive any notice for the 2010 calender. I would hate not to be able to get one. Anyone got the data on them ? Thanks, Paps

Judging by the number of responses you might be the only one that cares, Paps. I'm a new member 2 months ago, and I have to say that I'm a bit surprised that so little info on the home page has been updated. I thought by now, there would be a list of 2010 events available. Everything there refers to 2008 and 2009, which if I'm not mistaken are pretty much history at this point. I'll add one question to yours - when does the next magazine come out?
    AMCA 15783

Comment

The Mrs and I were just discussing this today, we usually get a few for us and some to give for X-mas. Don't want to disapoint the kids .
      Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

I usually receive a mail in notice or some other sort of notice for the calender. I haven't heard nothing on it yet though. I always buy them. I really don't want one to arrive after the first of the year. Paps

Comment

2010 Calendar

Hi folks--Greg Harrison here from the magazine. We have an item on page 20-21 of the Fall issue about calendars. You can order via the website, or else send a check for $12 in US funds for each calendar, along with your return address to AMCA Calendar, P.O. Box 1715, Maple Grove, MN 55311-6715. To insure delivery by Christmas, get your orders in no later than November 15. Thanks!---Greg

Comment

Thanks GREG for your lightening FAST reply !!!! See all you have to do is READ the Mag Ha!Ha!

Comment

I look at pics first, articles second, but usually forget to scan the club updates until at a later date.

Comment

OK...Got it ! Created a member acount and ordered calender.

Comment

Working...
                X