Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivia

First one to correctly identify this handsome AMCA member (who just happens to be the lucky owner of that beautiful blue Chief) will receive a free Metro Racing Indian tee shirt of their choice.

metroamca-winter

Ken Smith and his grand daughter?

Comment

Ken Smith is correct! Granddaughter on the other hand?????

Barry, Please e mail me at donzzilla@earthlink.net with your shipping info, size and style of Indian shirt and I'll get it right out to you and thanks for playing.

Kenny is a good friend that was nice enough to bring his Indian and Vincent up for a photo shoot. Above that he is a super talented man of many talents. I truly look up to him and his abilities.

Originally posted by Barry Brown View Post
      Ken Smith and his grand daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by donzzilla View Post
        Ken Smith is correct! Granddaughter on the other hand?????

Barry, Please e mail me at donzzilla@earthlink.net with your shipping info, size and style of Indian shirt and I'll get it right out to you and thanks for playing.

Kenny is a good friend that was nice enough to bring his Indian and Vincent up for a photo shoot. Above that he is a super talented man of many talents. I truly look up to him and his abilities.
        Sorry, I forgot web address so you can see the shirts. www.metroracing.com

Comment

That Barry is a sharp one allright......
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

Yeah Buddy ! What Indian tribe is she from, did ya say ?

Comment

Originally posted by Paps View Post
              Yeah Buddy ! What Indian tribe is she from, did ya say ?
              Hey do 741's count
              Chuck
              AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Trivia

Now we know why Kenny Smith always has his booth near the ladys room at Oley. Sly devil.
                RF.

Comment

How true. I once heard Kenny giving out dating advice to a youngster. The young man said "it was hard to find women in his town." Kenny replied " Why young man, you get your self to a fine drinking establishment on Friday evening. Stand on your tippy toes and look for the sign way in the back. It says Ladies on it. That's where you'll find them. Stand there, they will walk in and out of that door all night."

Originally posted by Red Fred View Post
                  Now we know why Kenny Smith always has his booth near the ladys room at Oley. Sly devil.
                  RF.

Comment

Working...
                  X