Indian Museum Grand Opening 10/10 in Springfield, MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Museum Grand Opening 10/10 in Springfield, MA

The new Indian motorcycle museum is planning a grand opening on October 10 in Springfield, Mass. They are inviting all owners and enthusiasts of classic motorcycles - not just Indians - and we have special dedicated parking out front.

It opens at 10 am but they are asking for the classic motorcycles to be there at 9 am.

I am planning on bringing one or two of my classic Indian motorcycles possibly my 1930 Indian Four and my 1931 Indian 101 Scout.

Who's in? Let's see if we can coordinate a ride in as a group.
    Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Hey Buzz is this an Indian Motorcycle Museum itself or is this the Opening of the new display at The Museum of Springfield History in Springfield, Massachusetts ? I heard a rumor awhile back that Esta from the old Indian Museum in Springfield donated some bikes & things to the Museum of Springfield History. Not Sure about this info & I was hoping you may know.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 45OZ View Post
      Hey Buzz is this an Indian Motorcycle Museum itself or is this the Opening of the new display at The Museum of Springfield History in Springfield, Massachusetts ? I heard a rumor awhile back that Esta from the old Indian Museum in Springfield donated some bikes & things to the Museum of Springfield History. Not Sure about this info & I was hoping you may know.
      Thanks
      As I understand it this is the Grnad Opening of the Museum of Springfield wit a heavy emphasis on the Indian motoryccles. I heard Esta donated a bunch of stuff including some Indian motrocycles.

Should be fun if we can get a bunch of old motorcycles (mostly Indians) there on Oct 10.
      Buzz Kanter
      Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
      [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
      [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Buzz, you seem to be knowledgable about the history of the old Indian museum in Springfield. Could you give us a thumbnail sketch of it's history and it relationship to the legendary Esta.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
        X