No announcement yet.

Proud To Be American - Remember 9-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems that the world needs our help( US) when the crap comes down on them but they are forgetfull when we need the world.

How much longer do we stay in NATO spending your and my tax dollars to protect Europe from a Cold War enemy that no longer exists?

I say bring back the isolationism that existed before WWII, bring back US manufacturing and stop being the Police force for the world!!!

Paquette!!!!

That is PERFECT!!! Once we do that, we may get Levi's Jeans made in the US once again.

I agree 100 %

George
    George Greer
    AMCA # 3370

Comment

My family and I went to ground zero in '05 and still remember it being like a funeral there. It made me sad and mad at the same time. I will never forget watching that crap on tv that morning but most of all I will never forget how this country became one in the following days. Being in the service for 20 yrs, Ive been all over the world and us servicemen have an unspoken comraderie with Australian, New Zealand, British and Canadian servicemen that goes back to WWII. There is no doubt in my mind we would pull together again if the time was right. Ive got Irish ties to Canada too! God Bless America!
      Scott Larson
      AMCA #13589
      Omaha Chapter

1953 HD FLE
      1971 HD FLH
      1971 Triumph Bonneville 650
      1973 Norton Commando 750

Comment

Working...
      X