No announcement yet.

Davenport show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a video clip of it running? or does it run?

Comment

Davenport AMCA fall met

Have been at Davenport first time, arrived back home tonight. Whow what a weekend!
      Was there from Thursday morning till Sunday, enjoyed every second. Banquet was great and Vetters speach was interesting with regard to increasing gas prices.
      Enjoyed the racing from the pit`s inside the track, got the action as close as it could ever get.
      Did even get the chance to push.

Got the chance to talk to many people that I only knew trough the www as well as meeting most of the vendors I regularly buy parts from.
      Did take 800 pics!!
      Have allready started saving dollars for next year :-)

Sverre
      AmericanMotorcyclesNorway
      And then there is the idea that we are here on earth to get a certain amount of things done before we die.
      This is a great theory.
      If it is true, I am so far behind that I will never die...

AMCA-3489

Comment

Originally posted by sveger View Post
        Have been at Davenport first time, arrived back home tonight. Whow what a weekend!
        Was there from Thursday morning till Sunday, enjoyed every second. Banquet was great and Vetters speach was interesting with regard to increasing gas prices.
        Enjoyed the racing from the pit`s inside the track, got the action as close as it could ever get.
        Did even get the chance to push.

Got the chance to talk to many people that I only knew trough the www as well as meeting most of the vendors I regularly buy parts from.
        Did take 800 pics!!
        Have allready started saving dollars for next year :-)

Sverre
        Sverre - after all these years trading emails it was great to meet you and Øyunn at Davenport ... Perry
        Last edited by Perry Ruiter; 09-12-2009, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Davenport AMCA fall met

Thanks for nice words to both Perry and Lonnie (another thread). This hobby that we love is just so cool, not only the bikes but allso the fact that it unites folk from all over and if ie. I go to a place as far off as Davenport I`m still among friends.
          Perry, i truly apprechiated you and your friend`s support when you found that Super X cover that I so hardly missed for my bike. Great :-)
          Will get some photos from Davenport on my Blogspot in a couple of days.

Again, thanks to all AMCA members that I talked to and that made this event to such an great happening for me and my better half.

Sverre
          And then there is the idea that we are here on earth to get a certain amount of things done before we die.
          This is a great theory.
          If it is true, I am so far behind that I will never die...

AMCA-3489

Comment

Originally posted by flat-happy View Post
            is there a video clip of it running? or does it run?
            To tell the truth I really don't know. I'll ask Jeff and see.

Comment

Working...
            X