Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual D-port Sprocket Bounty!

Again this year,
    Liberty will be offering a bounty of $5 for extremely worn H-D BigTwin brake drum sprockets.

(No cash for chrome, please!)

Previous requests for Indian sprockets culminated in securing the front door (special thanks to Mssrs. Breeding and Glasgow!), but now shutters for the front windows are in order.

Looking forward to seeing every one at booth AG30, close to the race gate..... Thanks!

....Cotten
    Attached Files
    AMCA #776
    Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Where do you live? In the ghetto? Very artistic job though.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Brown View Post
      Where do you live? In the ghetto? Very artistic job though.
      No, he lives near the Canadian border. He has to worry about all of your fellow countrymen trying to invade us for some decent health care!

Comment

we're just following our doctors!

Comment

Cotten's favorite song is " CHAIN CHAIN CHAIN" I Luv the useful sprocket art myself. Paps

Comment

Barry and All!

No, I live in redneck Honkeyville, but I'm striving for that crackhouse look.

Someday I hope to retire to illegally restraining illegal aliens to toil at my blasting cabinets and toxic scrub tanks while I leer lustfully at the senoritas and shake down the muchachos for their contraband.
            But in the meantime,...

I could think of no better way to preserve the legacy of the wear and tear that our fathers put these machines through.
            Nobody today would dream of running sprockets until there was little left to catch a chain. (Except ironhead sportster riders, but they naturally don't count.)

These few that escape being melted for girders in oriental skyscrapers are stark testimony to what a real depression is like. Sadly however, they cannot communicate enough about the hardships to prevent the next one.

More history has been destroyed by "restoration" than shall ever be preserved.

...Cotten
            Attached Files
            Last edited by T. Cotten; 08-26-2009, 11:33 AM.
            AMCA #776
            Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post

More history has been destroyed by "restoration" than shall ever be preserved.

...Cotten
              Well said! The art you've been displaying is downright inspiring! Good luck with your future "someday" plans!
              Cory Othen
              Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
              X