Pusherman Davenport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pusherman Davenport

Hello all, Wauseon was a fantastic success!! To all the pushermen that helped make the boardtrack scene happen, you guy's kick arse !!! Hope to see you at Davenport, check with Big Jesus & we'll put together a plan that will make the race better for all the racers, who well deserve it !!! You guys ROCK !!! Carl Estes Pusherman Racing PS Will have Pusherman T's for those who help ThankX

that was a great day of racing big J thanks you to all who made it happen---BTW how is the guy who got injured? i never have found out any more about it? thank you

Comment

Pusherman at Davenport

Will be at Davenport first time in a week from now.
      I really look forward to see and hear the racing motorcycles. I have loads of experience in pushing old racing motorcycles and would love to be pushing some great american iron if anyone needed a hand.

Kind regards
      Sverre K. Gerber
      AmericanMotorcyclesNorway.blogspot.com
      And then there is the idea that we are here on earth to get a certain amount of things done before we die.
      This is a great theory.
      If it is true, I am so far behind that I will never die...

AMCA-3489

Comment

Sverre,
        Get a ticket for the pit area, you go around to the back of the track and purchase them at the gate. That way you can be near the action.
        Jim

Comment

Working...
        X