Video Of Handstarting 1930 Indian Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Of Handstarting 1930 Indian Four

Click in the video box below for a short video of how to handstart an Indian Four (eventually).

Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Your getting to old to be on your knees. If heading to Hebron this weekend bring electrical tape and some other "make it home" supplies. Jp

Comment

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
      Your getting to old to be on your knees. If heading to Hebron this weekend bring electrical tape and some other "make it home" supplies. Jp
      Too old? Yes, but as longs as I keep on riding these old motorcycles I seem to end up on my knees too often checking or fixing stuff on them.
      Buzz Kanter

Comment

Didn't see you at Hebron. Rained Friday but a real good turnout Saturday. Lots of vendors and bought some pretty good items real cheap. Probably one of the best Hebron meets in the last 5 years. Dan did one heck of a job and even took the time to put out Garbage cans himself. Everyone who attended should than him for the effort to make this meet what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
          Didn't see you at Hebron. Rained Friday but a real good turnout Saturday. Lots of vendors and bought some pretty good items real cheap. Probably one of the best Hebron meets in the last 5 years. Dan did one heck of a job and even took the time to put out Garbage cans himself. Everyone who attended should than him for the effort to make this meet what it was.
          Was shooting for Friday but the pouring rain put an end to that. Yesterday I had other commitments with my family. Sorry I missed it as I have been going to Hebron meet for more than 15 years. Glad to hear it was a good turn out yesterday (Saturday).
          Buzz Kanter

Comment

Working...
          X