Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another large Indian shop moving to the black hills ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another large Indian shop moving to the black hills ?????

I heard that a large Indian supply house that we all know could be on the move to the Black Hills. Just thought I would throw this out there to see if any truth to this.

Here in his own Calif backyard we did not see him at Hanford or the AMCA meet in Dixon or am I blind. Like WTF is that when you can't burn a little diesel once a year,fuel cost is down.

I left the name off so as not to brand him if this is a rumor, but if any rock solid information then please respond or is this just parking lot chatter.
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Wait till it's -25 and the wind is 25 mph and you want think S.D. is so good. 10 ' snow drifts and 101 in the summer. 400 miles to town but only 10 miles to I-80.

Comment

Hey wait a minute, I live in South Dakota and I like the long hard winters as it gives me time to get everybody elses bikes together. Everybody who knows me can tell you that I do not get a lot of work done in the short summer months because I like to ride my bikes all over the country for therapy, so I can lock myself in the shop when it is cold and snowy. The brown truck comes to my place as well as yours and we get a lot of work done in the harsh winters, besides we do not have crime or traffic, plus we have real people out here that we can depend on when times are tough. We are welcoming Kiwi to our neiborhood and combined with Gerry Greer's have the best in Indian parts the world over. Sometimes I think to myself why am I not working on Indians, but then I come to my senses.
      Carl
      http://www.carlscyclesupply.com

Comment

carl i didn't realize just how homesick i was till i read that post---i gotta get back to maine. i like the 4 season concept a lot better

Comment

Originally posted by marsh1915hd View Post
          Wait till it's -25 and the wind is 25 mph and you want think S.D. is so good. 10 ' snow drifts and 101 in the summer. 400 miles to town but only 10 miles to I-80.
          Ummm, I-80 doesn't run through SD, 1-90 does. As for the winters, they are harsh but I would move back there anyday before moving to LA or wherever they are located. And, you don't have the tree huggers galore like on the left coast.

Comment

Working...
          X