No announcement yet.

Wauseon Photo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't know you were going Mike. Sorry I didn't catch up with ya. I had a great time. Would have been better with you and Steve tagging along with me though. We will hit a local and spend some good times. How about our local Davenport ?

Comment

Steve,

So you finally picked up a carb, huh? Hope it wasn't from that guy at that one swap meet I saw you at that you kept lowballing, that told you to F$%^ off!!

Yeah, I did get a few weird looks, and had to stop and re-do the way I had it strapped on, I started out and ended up shifting the thing back every time I hit a bump, didn't want to do the whole ride one-handed! I'm putting together a parts bike, picked up a gennie shovel motor, had some pieces-parts left over from a parts pile I fell into that I bought off my cousin's neighbor plus some leftovers from the Pan, gonna build it to look like an early sixties Pan. Won't exactly be correct but it will be cheap and fun!!

Man, $325 for an air cleaner? I'm glad I picked up the two I found a few years ago for $50 for the pair, one is an old repop J-slot that's going on the Servi, and the other is an OEM stainless with the screw that's going on the '56. Guess I got a deal...

Mike

Comment

Damn Paps,

We must be on the same wavelength

Man, I don't know if I'd call Davenport local, would love to make that one someday though...

We'll have to get together sometime, I still owe you a beer(s)

Mike

Comment

Come to think of it Mike....Steve....the new HD is a great place to spend some time. When I got in from Wauseon, the local pub, damn name escapes me, had live music, plenty of good food and beverages, purty ladies to gander over, and huge bouncers to keep us inline. LOL

Comment

Hey Mike, That sounds like an invitation to me, if Paps can remember the name of the place.

I don't know about you guys, but this years prices for things amazed me. If the panhead had a trailer, i would now be the owner of that 48 Cushman. That thing looked like some kind og George Jetson thing, I loved it.
            ------------
            Steve
            AMCA #7300

Comment

...not a big deal, but...

the numbers on the '38...

what's the problem, there?

just curious...
              # 5844

Comment

Steve,

I just want to gander over the purty ladies...Gotta get Paps to sharpen up his memory!

Comment

rasgd, I'm normally wrong but the 2's didn't look right to me. I didn't post the picture I took cause because I'm still not certain.

Mike, Wish I knew you where home on saturday. About 8:30am I could have used some shelter.
                  ------------
                  Steve
                  AMCA #7300

Comment

I do recall those topend jugs well. Those with two wheels too. This even before I put the beer goggles on. The place has old iron, new iron, old hotrods, new hot rods, and rails hanging from the ceilings everywhere. Know how to get there...just forget the name. Paps

Comment

Originally posted by Harleyson's View Post
                      Awesome pics Fritz!!! I'm really glad you were so trigger happy with that camera of yours
                      Cory Othen
                      Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
                      X