No announcement yet.

Garbage cans at Wauseon OH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi suzanne--thank you and everyone for such a great job on a great event. don't have to change a thing as far as i can see. i went there looking for motorcycle parts not garbage and that's what i found. i have found that usually the people that like to complain all the time have no control over their life at home so when they get out the first thing they like to do is complain about someone else. that was my 5th year at wauseon ind absolutely no complaints.
    thank you again---stillman small amca 12332

Comment

Originally posted by SooXXXzie View Post

I'd like to borrow your time machine, LOL.

Please be aware that we are very interested in your feedback about the meet. If you experience any problems or have a suggestion, please report it to the registration booth and it will be documented. I collect all these comments (we have a book at each gate) and we address them at the next Wauseon committee meeting, if not immediately.

So aside from all of that, how did you like the meet this year?
      lets get our priorities straight - time machine usage - 1st point of duty use it to get antique motorcycle parts no longer available for sale at the meets. then and only then use it to go back before garabage can were full, but what would that help, would tou tell the folks not to fill the can????

the meet was great - no complains there. and reading these posts I am almost upset the the can near me never filled up - I really missed that experiance, and no I will not tell all where I was camped they will all be there next year living the dream

aka HAWG
      1914 EXCELSIOR BELT DRIVE SINGLE
      1914 excelsior belt drive single carcuss
      1940 indian chief military
      1965 sportster xlch
      1969 sportster xlch bobber
      1971 bsa A65 chopper
      1969 harley ss350 sprint
      1960 harley topper
      1963 harley topper
      H model whizzer on cheiftain bicycle
      H model whizzer on schwinn bicycle
      1949 harley model 125 bobber project
      1959 harley model 165
      1960 harley super 10
      1974 indian 70cc dirt bike
      EXCELSIOR - ALWAYS MAKES GOOD

Comment

This thread is full of trash talk.....

Comment

Originally posted by Oldchief View Post
          This thread is full of trash talk.....
          The GOD has spoken!!!

I couldn't make Wauseon this year. It is one of my favorites. My only complaint is about the weather most years. Can you get the fairgrounds to turn down the heat a bit?
          Be sure to visit;
          http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
          Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
          Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

But it's a moist heat Chris.
            ------------
            Steve
            AMCA #7300

Comment

Yes, the time machine should only be used for transportation of NOS parts for reasonable resale to (cough) the right people.
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

garbage

i rode my 50 pan 400 miles from centrall ill. with a freind on his 47 cheif had a great ride and a great time at the meet thanks to the folks that did all the work. to all the cry babies i,ll gladly refund youre 4 dollars if you will find a new hobby.

Comment

garbage

i rode my 50 pan 400 miles from centrall ill. with a freind on his 47 cheif had a great ride and a great time at the meet thanks to the folks that did all the work. to all the cry babies i,ll gladly refund youre 4 dollars if you will find a new hobby.

Comment

lolololol ha ha ha ha ha----man you t-boned em with that one. i wish i'd a thought of that!!!!

Comment

The only thing trashed at our site where the occupants....a great meet with extremely nice weather this year and a lot more vendors then i have ever seen there. The races are a great addition I look forward to them.

Comment

Thanks for recognizing the hard work performed by many. It was a beautiful weekend and the field games were fun. They moved them to the track. I am looking forward to the picture taken on the track after the field games. The races were kicking too! I want to say to everyone that worked that weekend, kudos to you all it was a great meet. I want to thank the deputy judges for pulling it together to make the judging go so smoothly. Also,thanks to Kevin and Robin and to all the judges and apprentice-judges, your help preserves the essence of our hobby/avocation, you keep it real.
                        Denise

Comment

Working...
                        X