Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday America !

Happy 4th of July to everyone !

Go out and Enjoy the Freedoms that so many have fought for, that We may have today.

If you are lucky enough, be sure to enjoy the Red Neck Surround Sound. About a hour before sunset put on good ol' patriotic movie like ' A Bridge too Far ' , ' Gettysburg ' ' Saving Private Ryan ' { and who among us Doesn't want one of those German half track- motorcycle things ? }

Then sit back and enjoy while Lee and Jackson are in a quiet moment of conference, and your neighbors fire up their celabrations with the fireworks. It sounds like the picket lines are scirmishing all around you, and Patton and Bradley don't even flinch as the celbration errupts.
    William McClean
    AMCA # 60

Originally posted by William McClean View Post
    Happy 4th of July to everyone !

Go out and Enjoy the Freedoms that so many have fought for, that We may have today.

If you are lucky enough, be sure to enjoy the Red Neck Surround Sound. About a hour before sunset put on good ol' patriotic movie like ' A Bridge too Far ' , ' Gettysburg ' ' Saving Private Ryan ' { and who among us Doesn't want one of those German half track- motorcycle things ? }

Then sit back and enjoy while Lee and Jackson are in a quiet moment of conference, and your neighbors fire up their celabrations with the fireworks. It sounds like the picket lines are scirmishing all around you, and Patton and Bradley don't even flinch as the celbration errupts.
    Yes ! Happy birthday USA ! But .....don't fly a flag....nor set off fireworks....made in China !

Comment

Paps--I know where you come from--I quit poping off fireworks because they are made in China, but I do have my handloads for 357, 12 and 16 guage shotgun shells . No big fireworks, but a big bang for sure (plus I don't have to worry about setting the farm on fire.) The problem, as I see it, is that freedom has never been free but the majority of Americans want security , not freedom. They think that the Federal gov't should take care of all their needs. Problem is, the feds can't do anything right. Medicare, Medicade, Social Security, Amtrack, the Postal Service, et al, are all bankrupt but you have no "Freedom' to opt out. If we do not watch out, our hobby, passion, sickness, whatever you want to call it, will be dead in the next 20--30ears as internal combustion engines are outlawed. Then I suppose we will all become 1%'s---Michael--6671

Comment

anvil tossing good old american fun
        rob ronky #10507
        www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

I'm kind of lucky Michael. We have a flag manufacturer right in our own back yard. They sew every stitch and every star and stripe together. High priced but highest quality. I purchased 50 star, a 13 original star, and an Ohio one from them. Very haevy material to boot. Takes a good solid pole to wave them.

Tossin horse shoes is good to !

I kind of miss my younger days of the big boomers. Cherry bombs, m-80's, silver salutes, 1/4, 1/2, and whole sticks. To many people got careless with them and that helped outlaw them. And best of all about them ? They were made in the USA.

Comment

I used to dip cherry bombs in glue then into BB's. Worked real good on the cotton mouths in the pond.
            Be sure to visit;
            http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
            Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
            Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

man i'm still laughing on that one---can't hardy type---my thing was to use sodium or potassium wrapped in tin foil and a rock so it gets down deep. called redneck fishin'

Comment

Working...
              X