No announcement yet.

Forum Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The REASON we have the parkinglot is for everything and anything ! Lets try and keep Life simple !!!!!

Comment

Sorry I forgot one thing in my last post Lets keep it CIVIL !!!

Comment

61 voters out of 1981 members. that doesn't tell me majority rules. that tells me that this subject is so lame that most people just ignore it. stuff like this is why the other forums get 10 times the traffic

Comment

Ok All here's how this can be fixed so that everybody is happy;
          1. set up threads that are specific for each most poular make of motorcycles
          like "Technical Discussions Indian " we could list separate threads for models, we could also have "Technical Discussions Harley-Davidson " & set up seperate threads for the models also.
          2. We could also have a thread for "General Restoration Discussions " & seperate it into different catagories that may be of intrested to others.

3. If we felt daring we could also have threads for "Other Manufactures " to discuss Other American made motorcycles, Maybe pre 16 stuff, Japanese, German, British French Italian ect. all motorcycles related

If we could set up the forum like that it would give the members 21 different threads to get as much motorcycle related info they could handle.

We could also add a thread for any topic you feel would be of intrested to the membership
          that would be only 1 thread that you could read or not read based on the topic title. you know just a General open discussion, say hello, give a big thanks, etc... We could call it "PARKING LOT CHATTER" so those who see it will know that it can contain anything others are willing to discuss & if they feel that they are only intrested in the "MOTORCYCLE" discussions then they have at least 21 other threads to read all MOTORCYCLE RELATED ONLY TOPICS" & can just overshoot the Parking lot chatter if they so choose.

I think if we could set up a forum based like that" EVERYBODY COULD BE HAPPY "

HOLD ON A SECOND !!! NO WAIT!!! LOOK HERE !!!

This IS how this forum is set up, Plenty of "MOTORCYLE RELATED" Topics in fact more than NON RELATED, Plenty of threads to choose motorcycle topics, 1 thread for General CHATTER!!! I quess it's NOT BROKEN & is FINE AS IT IS !!!
          So what is this voting all about? because 1 thread is upsetting a few? Help me understand better.

Comment

hey oz---the only way i can figure it is they don't know enough about motorcycles to join in the discussion but they damn sure know about whinin' so by doin' that they feel "included"

Comment

www.motorcyclecannonball.com

Comment

May only be 1981 forum members, but over 10,000 AMCA members. Sixty-one voters hardly qualifies as a quorum. Further, how can the supposedly majority suppress the minority? It is just like the helmet laws... All the yahoos that don't ride make the rules for the minority that do ride (at least here on the left coast).

There, this topic is motorcycle related.

Jurrassic is right... dead horse.

Comment

Clubs and Cudgels for Sale!

Step right up !

Sticks, Clubs, Cudgels, & Flails for all your flogging needs !
                  Studded handles for better grip available for the serouis flagellists .

wxw.beatadeadhorseforfun.whip.kick.net.club
                  William McClean
                  AMCA # 60

Comment

Working...
                  X