list of club members and there services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• list of club members and there services

i'm thinking(yes i know you smell smoke) putting a list together of club members and there trade in the antique motorcycle realm. i would like to know what you make or what services you offer i.e i repair gas tanks or i make hold down staps for magnetos on curtiss motorcycles.
    we have a club with a greatly unknown cottage industry. now is the time to share it with other members i will try to create this list and distribute it somehow.the list will be open to all club members even large corperations as long as the owner is a club member. there listing will be the same size just a brief desciption , contact and member # i don't want you listing all the parts you have in your basement for sale. a few examples tom carr philly pa tank soldering phone#. 45 restoration company albany ny 45 parts phone#.
    one thing i will need is some help. a few of our club members may be older then some of the bikes we enjoy.they think if you google someone it should be behind closed doors and an advanced google is with the lights on.there not reading this so please help me let them know about the list.if you send me a pm. i will give you my address.i will need phone numbers to verify they want to be on the list i will have a sign up sheet at wausseon and jefferson but chould use help on the west coast. i would like to be done by jan 1
    rob ronky #10507
    www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Rob, this is a wonderful idea for networking. We have many folks that are very knowledgeable and skilled in certain areas. I will be working at the registration tent during Wauseon if I can be of any assistance.
    Denise

Comment

list is going real good i got about 3 doz names at wauseon but i didn't get everybody i still need your help this list will benefit every club member so please pm me with your names and leads and i will check them out this will be a vaulued supplement to the club roster .in talking to people at shows it seems like a long overdue idea. but here one lone response it's real easy send me the pm. hay i know this guy who makes seat post for thor motorcyles give his name and number and i'll check it out. simple. then we have a list to hold onto look at when we need.not ahh. some where six years ago i saw a post about a guy who made floor boards for reading standards but i can't find his name or the post anybody remember his name may have started with a d or a t i don't remember so come on lets get this completed. thanks rob.
      rob ronky #10507
      www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

I know of a few members who do work and I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Except maybe for Rooster.
        Be sure to visit;
        http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
        Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
        Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
          I know of a few members who do work and I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Except maybe for Rooster.
          Thanks, Pal. Been there and done that already!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
            And would you care to list the names of these members and problems you have had with them so the rest of us can avoid them?
            Ride 'em. Don't hide 'em.
            Dan #6938 FUBO

Comment

Originally posted by motorhead1 View Post
              And would you care to list the names of these members and problems you have had with them so the rest of us can avoid them?
              That has been well dicussed on this forum under frame repair.
              Be sure to visit;
              http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
              Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
              Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

I still think the list is a good idea, as long as everyone realizes it's not an endorsement. It's up to the individual to seek out references.

Comment

Working...
                X