Downeast Maine Road Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downeast Maine Road Run

Thanks to the Yankee Chapter for a great road run. Over 100 riders from 24 states and Canada showed up. Two great days of riding but rained Friday - it's Maine! Owl's Head Transportation museum was awesome, and we made it to the Seal Cove Auto Museum, too. Thanks Dan, Jessie and everyone else for putting everything together.

where are the pictures? it was too soon after rhinebeck and i couldn't make it

Comment

here's a link to my photobucket album of the RR

http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss26/1964fl/

The biplane ride was one of 3 we had for a door prize drawing from Owls Head Museum.
      Dan Margolien
      Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
      Www.yankeechapter.org
      Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

wow dan---all i can say is wow and thank you soooo much for all the great pix. i'm from maine originally and there's just no place like home. i barely had time to go to rhinebeck. had to fly up and right back. i will get moved back there eventually but in this economy i would have to sell all my toys to do it. i just can't make myself do it yet. i've been to owls head many times and now my kids are taking my grandkids there without gramp. are you going to wauseon??

Comment

Working...
        X