Judges for Wauseon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judges for Wauseon

Are you interested in judging at Wauseon? If so, we are recruiting for the Wauseon Meet. We are planning on having Deputy Judges from all of the representative chapters manning the registration area. If you have never judged it is a really great experience. The apprenticeship process lets you learn as you participate in judging. It can provide that expert touch to your own restoration. We always look forward to speaking to anyone interested in getting together on the field. Our Judging Breakfast starts at 8:00 AM on Sunday morning. We have a meeting followed by judging teams entering the field at 9:00 AM.

Denise Rich Gross
    Deputy Judge Lake Erie Chapter

Bump,

Who will help me grow the wheat? Not me, Not me!
    Who will help me bake the cake? Not me, Not me!
    Who will help me eat the cake? I will, I will!

Should I ever become knowledgeable enough to judge Denise I will surely lend you a hand. Till then all I can do is to thank you for your efforts. -Steve
    ------------
    Steve
    AMCA #7300

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio-Rider View Post
      Bump,

Who will help me grow the wheat? Not me, Not me!
      Who will help me bake the cake? Not me, Not me!
      Who will help me eat the cake? I will, I will!

Should I ever become knowledgeable enough to judge Denise I will surely lend you a hand. Till then all I can do is to thank you for your efforts. -Steve
      Ojio-Rider,
      You can join in as an apprentice judge. This is one great way to learn.
      Be sure to visit;
      http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
      Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
      Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Yeah Steve....and Denise is a Sweetheart ! Of course she is a Buckeye Gal. Sorry...but I couldn't resist Denise. Paps

Comment

Paps and Chris, Come on now. You both know how limited I am in this field. I'm like a fish out of water. I'd only get in the way but I could fetch beers for the rest of you.

Honestly though Denise if you think I could be of some help just let me know.
          ------------
          Steve
          AMCA #7300

Comment

Wauseon

Originally posted by servicardenise View Post
            Are you interested in judging at Wauseon? If so, we are recruiting for the Wauseon Meet. We are planning on having Deputy Judges from all of the representative chapters manning the registration area. If you have never judged it is a really great experience. The apprenticeship process lets you learn as you participate in judging. It can provide that expert touch to your own restoration. We always look forward to speaking to anyone interested in getting together on the field. Our Judging Breakfast starts at 8:00 AM on Sunday morning. We have a meeting followed by judging teams entering the field at 9:00 AM.

Denise Rich Gross
            Deputy Judge Lake Erie Chapter
            Will Steve Slocombe be back this year?
            Ken S., # 6457
            1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
            1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio-Rider View Post
              Paps and Chris, Come on now. You both know how limited I am in this field. I'm like a fish out of water. I'd only get in the way but I could fetch beers for the rest of you.

Honestly though Denise if you think I could be of some help just let me know.
              You could do the clipboard writing. You can spot orangepeel in paint. And you can learn while doing.
              Be sure to visit;
              http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
              Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
              Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Steve.....sounds like Chris is urging you to dive in. Man, if I were a little (o.k. a lot!) closer I'd jump in just to see what I could learn. What a great opportunity this club affords to it's members by allowing any ol' joe to dive in and learn what's right from wrong on an antique motorcycle! You'll be an expert before you know it!
                Cory Othen
                Membership#10953

Comment

Thank you all for the response. I learned the little I know from holding a clipboard and listening. I know there is always a need for more people. We learn every single day until we die. This is something that we enjoy so it makes the lessons much more meaningful and usually better retained. I would love to talk to anyone who wants to get involved. I hope that I get people to at least give it a try. It is fun to learn, and the judges apprenticeship allows that process to happen. Please feel free to approach me at the membership booth or whenever you can. The meeting is on Sunday morning at 8:00. I would enjoy talking to you in advance if you want to give me a call, 330-626-5510. If you leave a message talk loud when leaving the information for returning your call, my hearing is going after hitting the half century mark.
                  Denise

Comment

Half Century Mark Denise ??? You young folk just love to rub it in to us old folk ! If a half century is now considered getting up there.... most of us on here, have been pushing up daisies for decades.

Comment

Paps,
                      Thanks for the young folks thing. At the time of my 50th birthday it seemed like a big thing. Now it sort of means watching your health.

Steve,
                      I will be glad to have the help. Give me a ring if you like, or check with me at the registration booth. I am scheduled on Friday afternoon, but I will be there in the morning trying to get the judging stuff up and running.

Denise

Comment

Working...
                      X