Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wanted to share some pics of my 45'' with you folks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted to share some pics of my 45'' with you folks.

lucky pennie

Comment

one more

have a good one folks hope you like er.

Comment

I really enjoy looking at other people's motorcycles. I wish more of us would post pictures of their bikes. We all talk about our bikes but few of us show them off.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

hi eric,i kinda noticed that,i imagine that a lot of folks on here have some nice rides,some of the ones i have seen here n there are awsome.ave a gooder.

Comment

Glad to see the old girl back together again. Tell me the truth now....did the grin nearly crack your face?

Check out this link for some bike pics....

http://sunshinechapterphotos.antique..._09/index.html

This one will show you what Mr. Exeric is capable of.....

http://sunshinechapterphotos.antique...s/IMG_0111.JPG
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

Cory...thanks for posting those pictures. It's overcast and raining here in Milw. today. Those picts were a bright spot.....Rod

Gary...Thanks for picts of your bike. Can I send you a private message? I have some questions about that Wico mag, and I don't want to hijack this thread....Rod K

Comment

Rod, I can't speak for Gary, but I'm all about hijacking threads......some pretty interesting conversations can come from it. Those pics I posted were from an earlier post, but I wasn't sure if Gary has managed to wade through everything on this web-site yet... Anyway on that side note the mag is one of the features of Gary's machine that I especially like! Reminds me of those oh, so cool WR's!
                Cory Othen
                Membership#10953

Comment

hijack away fellas

no probs here.. like cory said you get intresting info and conversations that way.id like to add that henderson put a grin on my face.and rod, feel free to pm,me or post on this thread, whatever you want to do man.take care.

Comment

Hi Gary...Lurking under my basement steps is a HD 45 bobber project that I hope to get to someday. I picked up an upright Wico mag for it some years ago. Need a source of info. on how to time, point setting, ect. Can these be set up with an advance/retard or just bolted into place advanced. Are points and condensers available ? What are your impressions, does it start and run well ?

Also, what type of mounting for the oil filter? just a bkt. welded to the seat post ?
                    Thanks for your help...Rod

Comment

I gave up looking for a Wico vertical mag for my '41 WLDR class C race bike. Just running a Fairbanks Morse. Can't handle the prices on Wicos. My bike is for AHRMA handshift class C so I definitely don't care about correctness, just function!
                      Nice ride Gary!
                      Robbie
                      Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Working...
                      X