Antique Vintage Motorcycle & Hot rod racing returns to New Jersey May 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique Vintage Motorcycle & Hot rod racing returns to New Jersey May 8th

Hi Ya'all Joe Oz Here, A good friend of mine Mel is trying to get back to OLD School style Motorcycle & hot rod races & swap meets Vintage bikes, vintage hot rods, music, drive-in-movies, etc. Oh, real swap meets... my favorite! It is going to be held in Englishtown, New Jersey at raceway park, The big opening is may 8 & 9 ride your vintage bike over & check it out, This is the first year they are doing this & I have seen the plans for future Old School Events mabe even their own WAll Of Death!! Cool hope some of ya can make it it should be a lot of fun. I will try to post a flyer up on this site. any questions email me & I can pass them on
    Ride on!!!
    BTW I tried to post the flyer but i'm told the image is to large & I'm not sure how to reduce it if ya are intrested email me & I'll just send it to ya

hey oz

any hard copies of the poster????? - if so bring one to oley for me please

also send one to me and I will post it for you

hawg
    1914 EXCELSIOR BELT DRIVE SINGLE
    1914 excelsior belt drive single carcuss
    1940 indian chief military
    1965 sportster xlch
    1969 sportster xlch bobber
    1971 bsa A65 chopper
    1969 harley ss350 sprint
    1960 harley topper
    1963 harley topper
    H model whizzer on cheiftain bicycle
    H model whizzer on schwinn bicycle
    1949 harley model 125 bobber project
    1959 harley model 165
    1960 harley super 10
    1974 indian 70cc dirt bike
    EXCELSIOR - ALWAYS MAKES GOOD

Comment

1914 EXCELSIOR BELT DRIVE SINGLE
      1914 excelsior belt drive single carcuss
      1940 indian chief military
      1965 sportster xlch
      1969 sportster xlch bobber
      1971 bsa A65 chopper
      1969 harley ss350 sprint
      1960 harley topper
      1963 harley topper
      H model whizzer on cheiftain bicycle
      H model whizzer on schwinn bicycle
      1949 harley model 125 bobber project
      1959 harley model 165
      1960 harley super 10
      1974 indian 70cc dirt bike
      EXCELSIOR - ALWAYS MAKES GOOD

Comment

Thanks For posting the flyer Hawg,
        Oz

Comment

Hey OZ, are the cut-off dates for getting all vehicles into the event for Pre-58 (cars) and Pre-65 (bikes) as shown under the Saturday Drags column or is that just if you want to drag race them? What are the cut-off dates to get in the gate. Also, How Much is the gate fee to get in? Do they have a website? Hrdly
          Last edited by Hrdly-Dangrs; 05-05-2009, 02:41 PM.

Comment

I Just went to the Englishtown Raceway website and can see a lot more info. Hrdly

Comment

Hey Ya'all
              Sorry I did not post sooner but my verizon highspeed has been down all week I am at the Library now so I can let yiu know that due to th weather problems this week, This weekend's Motor City Speedway event May 8 & 9 has been cancelled.
              The next scheduled event is May 22 & 23 . sorry about that but it's looking really cool out there at raceway park this is gonna be a good place to hang in new jersey for old scholl riders & Rodders. The Years listed for bikes & Rods is for Racing & to be able to park in the "VINTAGE AREA" ALL ARE WELCOME JUST THE NEWER stuff will park in the lot. But ALL are allowed. here is the rest of the info needed;

Dates:
              May 8 & 9-CANCELLED
              May 22 & 23 | June 5 & 6
              July 10 & 11 | July 24 & 25 | July 31 & Aug 1
              Aug 7 & 8 | Aug 21 & 22 | Sept 4 & 5

Times & Fees:
              Friday
              Open 8pm at Gate #4 (Airport)
              $12 Adult
              $5 Ages 6-11
              Under 6 Free
              Saturday
              Open 5pm at Gate #4 (Airport)
              $20 Drag Race
              $12 Adult
              $5 Ages 6-11
              Under 6 Free
              hope ya all can make it !!!

I have just been informed that on July 11 northern AMCA members are showing up in force, It sure would be great if we could fill the place up with AMCA members that weekend so come down check it out & mark your calenders for JULY 11, If ya need more info email me a PM & I'll get back ASAP

Comment

just got this in;

Hi everyone, we are really sorry to announce that the events planned at Motor Speedway for this Friday May, 8th and Saturday May 9th will be cancelled due to weather. Please come out on Saturday May 23rd for the official opening day of drag racing and on Friday May 22nd for HOLLYWOOD NIGHTS - Movies, bar, food, benchracing, car show, etc... Events and racing on May 23rd will start at 5pm. Look for some flyers comming out soon, and please come out! We are very sorry for the inconvenience, but can promise that the 22nd and 23rd will be worth the wait!

- Motor Speedway Crew

Comment

Hey everyone, sorry for the cancelled events last weekend... On the bright side we are kicking the season off officially with drag racing on May 23rd, and "Hollywood Nights" the night before on the 22nd. Friday we will have drive in movies, the bar will be open, we'll have food and live music--come hangout, its always a car show at Motor Speedway! Bring your favorite hop-up or bike, and favorite girl and come out for a good time! Saturday, drag racing starts at 5pm on the 1/8th mile, with drive in movies after dark again, the bar is open for spectators, food etc. Should be a beautiful night out on the track, so spread the word and bring your friends, and get ready to race!

Admission is 12 bucks.

-Motor Speedway Crew

Comment

Opening Weekend THIS FRI !!!!

Come on out to opening weekend! Races on Saturday, car hop Friday night... pass this commercial along, Motor Speedway loves you! May 22 / 23
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1s7Oh1UKdM
                    Last edited by 45OZ; 05-21-2009, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X