Paper Membership card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper Membership card

What is up with this Cheap Crap It don't even have the calendar events on it!! Have things go that bad with the Club .

Any one but me and giza think the membership card is Lame

Originally posted by giza View Post
    Am I the only one that got some lame perforated punch out paper membership card printed by a color inkjet printer? What's up with that? What happened to our very cool and unique plastic cards?
    Jeff Bowles
    Arkansas
    Membership # 14023
    1957 Sportster

as i keep saying fellas, its so the powers that be can stuff the coffers with more loot .........lets see here ....10000 membership cards at a cost of a buck or so ...or...........10000 cards that can be printed on my pc for ,what .......mabey a penny apiece, keep payin those dues they need it !
    1946 chief 1948 chief 1948 wl 1950wl 1941ulwith sidecar 47 chief(in the works)65bsa

Comment

I'm still waiting for the magazine, what's up with that? Got my card in.. Feb or March, I think. It is plastic, not paper.

Comment

Ya got lucky Tom.
        AMCA #3149
        http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

plastic card

Don't want to make you feel like the worlds against you.
          My 2010 card is plastic.
          Dave

Comment

I never got a card OR a magazine even though I called them five times! Not a good way to promote membership.

Comment

Mine also came in plastic as normal.
              ------------
              Steve
              AMCA #7300

Comment

My wife's and mine are plastic, got the magazine in a timely manner. As a new member I am impressed. Been around old iron all my life, just took the plunge and joined. I would like to find the local chapter closest to me.
                Pete Cole AMCA #14441
                1947 Indian Chief

Comment

Pete,

Go to the home page to the right of the screen you should see "Locate a chapter"
                  Click on that it should open to a list of people to contact from the various chapters some have websites find the closest on to you and give em a shout.
                  Chuck
                  AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Plastic card

My card is plastic and goes through 1/1/2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck#1848 View Post
                      Pete,

Go to the home page to the right of the screen you should see "Locate a chapter"
                      Click on that it should open to a list of people to contact from the various chapters some have websites find the closest on to you and give em a shout.
                      Not to over-post, and I apologize for that. However, I had a real fast and courteous response from 'Jen' at the National level. We traded emails just this morning, and the reason I did not receive my magazine is because my address came up as 'bad'. Sometimes the USPS will not recognize part of my street address if it abbreviated, so I gave her the full address, no abbreviations. She assured me I would receive the magazine within a week!
                      Here's how I found the contact info: On the 'home page', choose "ABOUT", then "MEMBER SERVICES", then "Contact Us". When you click on that, you will see at the top of the page- "Whom to Contact", and the very first contact is for "Non-Delivery/Damaged, Defective/Incomplete Magazines". I sent an email through that link, and got fast results.
                      I know this is the link for my particular issue, which was 'no magazine', but the other contacts are there in the same place.
                      I hope this helps.

Comment

Pete--The closest chapter to us is the Blueridge Chapter--Give me a call and I can give you the contact info--Michael--6671

Comment

Got my plastic card quite awhile ago....... still waitin' for the calendar. I'll have to shoot off an e-mail.....the year is tickin' by...
                          Cory Othen
                          Membership#10953

Comment

Thanks Guys,
                            Mike I have to see you soon and drop off a set of saddlebags
                            Pete Cole AMCA #14441
                            1947 Indian Chief

Comment

As promised by 'Jen' in the Magazine Department a week ago, my Spring copy of 'The Antique Motorcycle' arrived safely in the mail yesterday. Just like she said it would.

Comment

Working...
                              X