Roster Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roster Question

Hello Club, Just renewed online, what a breeze, Thank You Special K !When I recieved my 2006 Roster I really loved the cover photo of the X factory. I find myself with my magnifying glass looking at it occasionally. The hillclimb pic on the back is cool also. I really appreciate these pics.....
    Then I recieved my 2008 Roster & it had a black label binding it together on the open side, something to do with( breaking this seal- terms & agreements) etc. I immediately,gently, tried to remove this label & wound up tearing the finish, of the cover photo. I was not happy & called the club to see what was the deal with this label.
    I was told this was a decision by one of the AMCA's lawyers & the details were not available. What is the skinny on this ????
    I also tried to get another roster but they were all out. So now I pick up my 2006 roster & smile, pick up my 2008 roster-no smile... Do the math !!
    Thanks Carl Pusherman Racing

At lest you got one i never did get one
    Jeff Bowles
    Arkansas
    Membership # 14023
    1957 Sportster

Comment

I noticed the exact same issue with the tab on mine. What I found interesting was that my tab was broken in the mail when I received it - so much for lawyers and their advise.
      Lonnie Campbell #9908
      South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Working...
      X