The New Jersey Historic Motorcycle Society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hrdly-Dangrs View Post
    Hey, Thanks Cory for the pic. No I don't have that one, but now I do. I'll post it on the NJHMCS under the NJ Motorcycle Police photo album and credit you with the pic.

This is the stuff I'm looking to get the guys to submit. Anything vintage NJ motorcycling.
    Where did you find that on the web...was it a Township type historical site or an individual's site? If you find anything else, please send my way. Thanks again. Hrdly
    I was just doing a search on the Standard Oil Company and somehow ended up on this site....... http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...%3Den%26sa%3DN

I'll have to check out your site......... it's a good thing your doing.
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Cool stuff. I have to do more searching on the web. Never know what comes up. Found another nice photo last night myself to add to the site. Thanks , Hrdly

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
      I was just doing a search on the Standard Oil Company and somehow ended up on this site....... http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...%3Den%26sa%3DN

I'll have to check out your site......... it's a good thing your doing.

Comment

Working on a setting up a 'Forum' for the NJHMCS similiar to the one your on now. It'll have similiar control's, posting abilities, avatars, photo uploading, etc, etc. This will make communicating much easier then the current 'message' system on the Yahoo site. which really sucks.

If everything goes well...there will be a new main website and a dedicated Forum for the NJHMCS by the end of the month. The current yahoo group site for the NJHMCS will continue to be used till then and as needed later.

Hey 45Bob, SPUTNIK, HD48FL. I answered your e'mails. Hrdly

Comment

1914 Jersey Plate

Hrdly,

Thought you may like this photo hope you don't have it yet this was on the back cover of a book on motorcycles made in New York State.

The Emblem motorcycles were made about 13 miles from me in Angola NY that bike may be the beginings of the family mini van the article says a wicker sidecar was only $75. more.

Any chance I can have #1848 for the NJHMCS?
          Attached Files
          Chuck
          AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Thanks for the pic Chuck, I'll add it to the 'NJ Civilian Motorcycles' photo album.
            Your now NJHMCS Member #1848. I'll add your name to the Members list.

Chuck, if you want to see all the pics and stuff loaded up on the NJHMCS Yahoo group, you'll have to sign up for it, because I have the group set up as members only right now.

Hrdly

Originally posted by Chuck#1848 View Post
            Hrdly,

Thought you may like this photo hope you don't have it yet this was on the back cover of a book on motorcycles made in New York State.

The Emblem motorcycles were made about 13 miles from me in Angola NY that bike may be the beginings of the family mini van the article says a wicker sidecar was only $75. more.

Any chance I can have #1848 for the NJHMCS?

Comment

Working...
            X