Christmas Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Greetings

Merry Christmas to all and see you next Year in Europe !

AMCA European Chapter Meeting 2009

see www.harleysons.de

Fritz

Merry Christmas Fritz. Paps

Comment

A very Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New year--Let us all hope that our country can recover from this unbelievable economy and get back to where we should be---The best country on the face of the earth that God has ever blessed---Michael--6671

Comment

Fritz,

My wife and I will be there in Dinkelsbuhl,

Paquette..... It has not only affected the US.....here in Germany, they are getting hit too...thank goodness, our political system only will let idiots stay for two terms.

Our incoming pres surely can't singlehandly screw the world and drag down the opinion of the rest of the world about the USA, as much as the outgoing one has.

Merry Christmas to all.

Think about our US Military that does the dirty work of old farts in office making crappy choices.

George Greer.
        George Greer
        AMCA # 3370

Comment

Have you ever posted a nice comment ?
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
            Have you ever posted a nice comment ?
            Like yours?
            Be sure to visit;
            http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
            Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
            Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

?????

If making a honest reply to another comment here is not OK, well... I guess not.

That is if you are referring to my reply to Paquette.

Honestly and being blunt hurts sometimes don't it.

I hope that your not one of the old farts that I mentioned in above post.

Merry Christmas.
              Last edited by George Greer; 12-20-2008, 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling
              George Greer
              AMCA # 3370

Comment

Its about "Christmas Greetings" folks.
                Merry Christmas to all the great new people I have met here over the year, as well as the one's I've gotten to know over the years.
                ------------
                Steve
                AMCA #7300

Comment

George,

I don't believe world politics is what this forum is about. Such views should be posted else where. You are free to state your opinion, just do it somewhere else.

And, sincerely, Merry Christmas.

Comment

Merry Christmas Fellas

Merry Christmas fellas. Glad no one has said 'Happy Holidays' (Geez I hate that!)
                    While most of the Northern Hemisphere is freezing. I've just got out of my pool, and have sun burn from getting our gutters ready for cyclone season here in tropical Nth Queensland Australia!
                    While you are sitting down to your Christmas meal of turkey, we are having prawns and sea food on the BBQ, and just to rub it in, I'm riding my Chief in beautiful weather (we don't get winter as such!)
                    Enough boasting.
                    Best wishes for a safe and happy Christmas everyone, from 'the other best country in the world'.

Ken.
                    Ken Kemp
                    Nth Queensland
                    AUSTRALIA
                    Member # 8756

47 Chief
                    2006 BMW K1200S
                    Getting seriously interested in Vincent
                    2010 Can Am Spyder RSS (The Wife made me do it!)
                    SYM 125 Scooter

Comment

Thanks for that mental image Ken! It's a balmy 30 below here and awful white outside! I've got the ol' wood burnin' stove a poppin' and the driveway shoveled! Prawns and seafood eh? Sounds good! I'll be thinkin' about that when I'm choking my turkey down!

Merry Christmas to everyone from North of the 49th! (Even the Grinches)
                      Attached Files
                      Cory Othen
                      Membership#10953

Comment

It seems everytime I post it causes problems. I just wanted to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and it turns to crap. Once again, Merry Christmas to all and if you need my opinion from now on , please send me an e-mail or PM .--Michael--6671

Comment

ken nice to hear the only ice maybe in your drink mine was in 80ft tall oak tree wich is laying on the ground now in piles merry christmas
                          rob ronky #10507
                          www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Mike,

I don't think so...

I just make an comment to your comment, and now I am not being nice...

Jack K,

I will continue to make honest/blunt replys to posts as I see fit.

And was just wanting to remind EVERYBODY....the reason that we are able to say and do what we wish........is because of the military, placing themselves in harms way EACH and EVERY day of the year... day in day out, Christmas, New Years, the 4th...

Now I am political, because of an answer..

I say again,

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to all and remember our men and women in uniform.

George
                            Last edited by George Greer; 12-20-2008, 09:57 PM.
                            George Greer
                            AMCA # 3370

Comment

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!!!!!!

Cory love the David Mann pic had to add one also to keep the holiday spirit going, from "balmy" western new york
                              Attached Files
                              Chuck
                              AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Working...
                              X