No announcement yet.

Do you want a gen race bike discussion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for 10, or it folds into marque specific.
    Bruces 05 H-D is also on the 03 membership card.
    K&N makes air filters for Linkerts. Very nice.

Comment

That's not Bruce's 1905 on the 2003 AMCA membership card.

That's a picture of the harley factory's 1905 single.

Additional photos of the factory 1905 can be seen in the book,
      "Rolling Sculpture", by Doug Mitchel, on pages 12 and 13.

Comment

Earl, I'm glad you found some more info on those early Harleys. They are so rare and unknown that it's freaky.

I haven't gotten my new membership card yet as I just paid my dues...

Comment

Admin Guy, are we waiting for ten votes in each catagory or ten votes in any one catagory or ten votes total in any combination of catagory?? Will this catagory be open to all racing dicussions for all Makes and Models??... ..Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

Thanks Earl for the correction.

Me thinks Hrdly has an itchy trigger finger. 10 votes in one will do.

Comment

Don't Forget To Vote!

Let's get this back on top to see if we can pull out a couple more votes and get this catagory up and running! Lot's of interesting things to talk about with regards to racers!!.... ...Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

For those that might not necessarily be interested in discussing Racing bikes, a positive vote by you would help get this Thread up and running for Future Racers to participate in. So come-on Boy Racers let's talk "SPEED"!! .... ..Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

OLD BIKES NEED TO GO FAST TOO!!

Whoever said 'Old Bikes' are suppose to go slow...just don't know their 'History'. From the beginning of motorcycling to its current day...the Factories and the 'Privateers' have continually strived to get the most Horse Power and Performance from their 'Machines'. Even if you just like going slow, you could appreciate a quick revving motor and extra Horse Power...When??...Oh..let's just say your about to pull your 'Knucklehead' onto Main street on your way to the AMCA meet and you suddenly realize that 19 year old kid in the hopped up Honda Civic with the 28" wheels is bearing down on you with a 'S**t Eating Grin' and his back seat area 'Booming with 50,000 watts of 'RAP' Crap Music on his way to your house to pick-up your 15 Year old daughter (who ain't suppose to be dating him...YOU said....but MOM thinks he's really a 'Good Driver' and a 'Nice Boy'!!) ...and you know he ain't about to slow down for no 'Old Bike'!!..Phew!...Now's the time you want to (A)...Get out of the way...(B)..Grab a hand full of throttle...and (C)...Take that short cut home...to answer the door...when Mr 'Nice Boy' comes to calling!! Takes a 'GOOD RUNNING MOTOR' and 'HORSE POWER' to do that!! While we all like to 'Putt' around on our Old bikes and enjoy the 'Scenery'...OLD DOESN'T HAVE TO MEAN SLOW....sometimes you need to "Smell What The Rock is Cooking"....."HORSE POWER"!!...LEARN IT...FIND IT...USE IT!!......'Grandpa'........Ha!...(Boy that was a SCARY story hey GRANDPA!!...HA! HA!).... ...Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

Working...
                  X