New Listing in the For Sale - Memorabilia Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Listing in the For Sale - Memorabilia Section

This is an ad I ran in the Memorbilia Section - Just getting the Word out for Christmas Gifts!

Hello All - The Confederate Chapter Antique Motorcycle Club has been able to purchase a large number of Paper Back "Coffee Table" Art of the Motorcycle - Wonders, Pyramid - Memphis Editions of the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum Bike Display - These Books are 219 pages of Excellent Photography, Top quality Photo Paper, Gorgeous shots. The Club is selling these books at $5 each plus $4 book rate Shipping & Handling. Only $9 total cost puts one of these books in your hands. Add one or several to your collection. They are perfect to give as Christmas presents. The Book is heavy and thick! 10in X 12in and cost around $50 at the event in 2005. – Contact me if you are interested in getting this book. David Lloyd – davidlloyd44@comcast.net - or 901-277-7710 mobile. I will work with you to get them out before Christmas - Thanks
    Attached Files
    David LLoyd
    www.dswebdesign.com

what kind of pic are in the book old restored new custom a mix of years form ? to ?
    Jeff Bowles
    Arkansas
    Membership # 14023
    1957 Sportster

Comment

Art of Motorcycle Book

This edition series has Bikes from the Otis Chandler Collection and many of the Barber Motorsports Collection and private owners - Starting in late 1800's till late 1900's including BMW, Indian, Harley, Crocker, Norton, Ducati, BSA, Triump, Pierce, and many more - B&W photos, Color Photos, tons of reading, Ads, Thanks for all of the response - Looks like I will be going to the Post Office Often!!! Keep them coming
      David LLoyd
      www.dswebdesign.com

Comment

Can i get a quantity discount ?
        Johnny Whitsett
        AMCA # 8626

Comment

Art of the Motorcycle Book

Thanks for all of the orders!!! We still have plenty of them left
          David
          David LLoyd
          www.dswebdesign.com

Comment

Art of Motorcycle Books

Thanks again for all the orders of the Art of the Motorcycle Books. They are still going strong. Ed Youngblood has posted the ad on his Website and the books are shipping like Hot Cakes! - Our club thanks everyone for helping us move these books - There are still plenty available if you want one
            David LLoyd
            www.dswebdesign.com

Comment

Working...
            X