'ol parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'ol parts

found this ,maybe some interest here http://southjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/942363991.html

This posting has been flagged for removal is all you get
    Last edited by jmanjeff; 12-02-2008, 07:14 PM.
    Jeff Bowles
    Arkansas
    Membership # 14023
    1957 Sportster

Comment

why?may i ask?
      1946 chief 1948 chief 1948 wl 1950wl 1941ulwith sidecar 47 chief(in the works)65bsa

Comment

Originally posted by cheifrider View Post
        why?may i ask?
        click the link and that is what you get
        Jeff Bowles
        Arkansas
        Membership # 14023
        1957 Sportster

Comment

Anyone can flag any posting on the list !! If someone does not like you it will get flaged !!!

Comment

I was following Craig's List almost hourly when I was looking for a particular item. What I noticed was every so often something that seemed too good to be true would show up. The seller, contact info and such always looked peculiar. Often the English is not the best as well. I would watch them and usually within a day or sometimes within a few hours they would get flagged and removed.

If this was a ad for old HD parts and seemed too good, it probably was a scam.
            Regards,
            Rob Sigond
            AMCA # 1811

Comment

I think it was flagged because uit was more of an advertisment than an offer to buy or sell an Item it was a listing for Nick's custom Cycle in Williamstown Nj. He has been buying & selling for years you can find his website if you Google it. Nice guy who owns a TON of great ****!! & I mean TONS !!!

Comment

Working...
              X