Vintage Race Jerseys and Club Sweaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Race Jerseys and Club Sweaters

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know we are up and running strong at the North Los Angeles Motorcycle Club (NLAMC) vintage mc clothing. We've gotten a lot of interest based on our new ad in the winter edition of the magazine. Check out our blog site http://nlamc.blogspot.com/ to see some of our stuff. We now have two style of Race Jerseys and our minimums have come way down to just six for custom orders. So if you've got a Bonneville crew or a motorcycle club and need some team jerseys or club sweaters made let us know.

Thanks
    Jedd
    Flathead Jedd
    Wing Nuts m/c

Great stuff ... I purchased a period-looking, new manufacture HD long sleeve wool jersey from HD a few years ago, but haven't seen them since, and haven't been able to find a nice line with some variety.
    Vic Ephrem
    AMCA #2590

Comment

Vic I saw those sweaters from Harley a few years ago, nice but junk compared to ours. Check out our site to see what we can do.
      Jedd
      Flathead Jedd
      Wing Nuts m/c

Comment

Is this the one your talking about? Actually their pretty nice considering their imported (Macao) 100% Cotton. Nice colors too. I've got three..this one in Mustard or Gold, a Maroon or Burgundy one and a nice Sage Green or Army Drab color one. I don't even wear them, my wife does. She looks better in them (they're snug on her on the top and snug on me around the waist. Maybe it has something to do with where the bulges are, Ha, Ha) They're holding up well (shirts and the wife's bulges) because my wife knows how to clean clothes correctly.

I would like to see some goods MADE IN USA. Hrdly

Originally posted by Flathead Jedd View Post
        Vic I saw those sweaters from Harley a few years ago, nice but junk compared to ours. Check out our site to see what we can do.
        Jedd
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Hrdly-Dangrs; 12-05-2008, 02:13 PM.

Comment

I've got that one too. The ones we are making at NLAMC are 100% wool and 100% made in the USA. They are exact reproductions of the sweaters of the 40s and 50s. We make the Club Sweater and the Race Jerseys, both are spot on correct. Plus we do custom orders. So if you don't fit into something any more or want the old shop sponsered sweater the wife threw away, we can make it new for you.
          Flathead Jedd
          Wing Nuts m/c

Comment

Working...
          X