amca on aaca forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amca on aaca forum

talking 'bout starting a forum at the aaca site on motorsickles , might wanna take a look if your not a member there http://forums.aaca.org/ubbthreads.ph...y_n#Post547085

More like bad mouthing the AMCA Forum. Guess now that half our money is over there, it won't be long before they have 'THE' Forum on Antique motorcycles.

Linking our Forum to the other half of our money may force this one to go public. What the hell, why not...all we got to do is hire a 'Independent Contractor Moderator'. Hrdly
    Last edited by Hrdly-Dangrs; 12-01-2008, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Our "friends" at the AACA!

Very interesting to follow that link and see what our "brother club" has to say about us! Sounds like they would just as soon we got lost, apparently they don't consider us worthy of their notice. Well, I guess we're just Rubes, they got our money but never intended to actually consider us as equals.
      Doug.
      Doug McLaughlin #6607
      NorCal, USA

Comment

Well I wish them the best of luck and would more thanlikely visit it !! the more people talk about Antique MCs the better !!! Always nice to see a new slant on my favorite toy !!

Comment

I don't mind new slants. I do mind rustling feathers without due cause though. I was quite disappointed in that thread. Bashing seemed to take presidence. Paps

Comment

Thank You Flthead!!

Thank you Flthead for voicing your thoughts at the AACA web site.

With the CASH INFUSION THEY just received this past year,one would think they would be a little more grateful!

Then again,maybe they want our money and not the motorcycles there....ya know what they say bout them people that ride those things........
            Chuck
            AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Looks to me as though there was only one person bashing us, while everyone else had nice things to say.

Folks who appreciate old stuff seem to hang together, mostly.

Comment

Working...
              X