Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Calenders

hey all,

maybe Kevin can answer this question for us. can we still order the calenders?? i know we might not get them for christmas, but can we still send in the order form, and is there a cut off date to order them??

thanks
    CHIEFJ48
    MEMBER #2786

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD.

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Joe and all
    try calling Marilyn and ordering them
    Kevin Valentine 13
    EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Originally posted by kval View Post
      Joe and all
      try calling Marilyn and ordering them
      hey kevin,

would you be so kind, and post the number for us??

thank you!
      CHIEFJ48
      MEMBER #2786

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Comment

Could we also call her to renew our memberships. I only got the calendar order form by mail and not the membership renewal form.
        Rich
        AMCA #8438

Comment

Joe
          call Marilyn Hostetler at 952-4722622 oe email at amca400@mac.com
          Kevin Valentine 13
          EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Originally posted by rwrun View Post
            Could we also call her to renew our memberships. I only got the calendar order form by mail and not the membership renewal form.
            Same here! I sent in the calendar renewal form with a note and added the money for my membership?

Are the membership renewal forms running late or were they forgotten?

Comment

Originally posted by kval View Post
              Joe
              call Marilyn Hostetler at 952-4722622 oe email at amca400@mac.com
              thank you kevin. i will give her a call.

joe
              CHIEFJ48
              MEMBER #2786

Comment

calenders have all been great
                john renoe #1952

Comment

hey all,

i spoke with Marilyn on the phone, and ordered my calender. it took all but 5 minutes, and that included my membership renewal. she is a very easy person to deal with, and i would recommend, calling her!!! she also said if you order the calender before 11/28 you will have it for christmas!!
                  CHIEFJ48
                  MEMBER #2786

Comment

Called Marilyn to order my calender, very pleasent lady. Handled it very quickly, she also said they printed up extra copies for those slow to order. So you still have time to get your order in, probably into Jan anyway, I always enjoy them.

Comment

Yes.....I spoke with the dear woman also. She took great care of me and insured i would receive my calender. Very pleasant individual she is. I am really pleased on how the organization is working through this internet glitch. Paps

Comment

I propose that a FREE Calendar be included every year upon Membership Renewal. Its not like the Club doesn't have the money in the bank to provide this benefit to its Membership.

Hrdly

Comment

As everyone has noted by now, your membership renewal comes with the mag (and has for the last few years). I renewed my membership and bought calendars via Marilyn and she is doing a super job, great person to deal with.
                          Lonnie Campbell #9908
                          South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Are the calendars still available at this late time?

Comment

Originally posted by servicardenise View Post
                              Are the calendars still available at this late time?
                              call, and ask!!
                              CHIEFJ48
                              MEMBER #2786

Comment

Working...
                              X