Fall Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Ride

I took this picture yesterday, on SR 109, close to Delta Ohio. Riding season is quick coming to a close in this part of the country, so I have been playing hookie, and doing a lot of riding. Hope you are too!
    Mike

Try again!

I keep thinking this computer stuff ought to be a little more intuitive!
    Mike

Comment

That pic would make a great post card Mike ! Paps

Comment

Great pic, Mike ... thanks for sharing. Is this a working, or non-working exhibit (gas station). It looks like you could go right up and start pumping gas. I've thought about recreating an old gas station, and figure that people may want to go there just for the nostalgia.
        Vic Ephrem
        AMCA #2590

Comment

I waited a while, but nobody came out and checked my oil, cleaned the windshield or pumped any gas, so I guess it is closed. No, it isn't a working gas station. Just somebody's nice spot along SR 109, just south of Delta, Oh. I go by every once in a while, but it is usually in the evening on my way to a meeting in Delta I go to occasionally. I did see someone there one time, but I didn't stop. I will find out before too long. Just got the '65 back together, and got a break with this nice weather in Ohio the last week, especially. I put 750 miles on it in the last couple of weeks, and it is running good. A few rough edges still, but I'm really happy with it. There has always been something about that bike that I really enjoy, and that helps me through the spending money, waiting on people, and doing a lot of the work myself over the last 2 years.
          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by portagepan View Post
            I waited a while, but nobody came out and checked my oil, cleaned the windshield or pumped any gas, so I guess it is closed. No, it isn't a working gas station. Just somebody's nice spot along SR 109, just south of Delta, Oh. I go by every once in a while, but it is usually in the evening on my way to a meeting in Delta I go to occasionally. I did see someone there one time, but I didn't stop. I will find out before too long. Just got the '65 back together, and got a break with this nice weather in Ohio the last week, especially. I put 750 miles on it in the last couple of weeks, and it is running good. A few rough edges still, but I'm really happy with it. There has always been something about that bike that I really enjoy, and that helps me through the spending money, waiting on people, and doing a lot of the work myself over the last 2 years.
            Mike
            Is that the place near Wauseon?
            Ken S., # 6457
            1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
            1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

Working...
            X