Free & New On-Line Classic Motorcycle Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free & New On-Line Classic Motorcycle Magazine

After a lot of hard work and several false starts, I am pleased to announce that we have finally launched Classic American Iron magazine, a free on-line digital magazine for classic Harley and Indian motorcycles.

Please visit www.caimag.com to access the magazine. It is linked to our bulletin board, which has been up for about a year or so.

Because we have never done an on-line magazine before, we would very much appreciate any suggestions, help or editorial contributions to help take us to the next level.

I sent a lot of time and money publishing Indian Motorcycle Illustrated a few years ago, and hope to grow www.caimag.com into an on-line version of that type of magazine. Now we can add video content, immediate reader feedback, and more.

Thanks and I hope you stop by and have a look.
    Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Wow, A lot of info on there! Looks like a great site to "surf" when I'm traveling and stuck in a hotel room with time on my hands!
    Looking forward to seeing it grow.
    JU

Comment

great job trying to put my 50 pan together or apart, depends on what day it is

moose aka Glenn
      Moose
      aka Glenn

Comment

We are looking to add to our wonderful team of editorial contributors - especially if you are internet savvy.

Got something cool worth sharing like a project bike, tech tip or historical story about old bikes or riders? Please feel free to share at www.caimag.com. We created this free on-line magazine for us all to enjoy and learn from.
        Buzz Kanter
        Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
        [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
        [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Working...
        X