Jefferson Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jefferson Meet

Anyone got the exact address and zip code for the Jefferson meet. I Googled it and White Rose and for the most part came up with ziltch. Thanks, Bob
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

http://www.whiterosemc.org/contact/contact.htm

here is their web site.
    CHIEFJ48
    MEMBER #2786

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD.

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Comment

I've been there 3 times, driving in from Florida. I've managed to get myself lost 3 times as well and don't bother to ask a native because they don't know where anything is either. I have been told that Pennsylvania's road system is a matrix of Native American trails and deer runs and that's what they paved when they made actual roads. I don't know if that's true but it seems that way when your road dead ends into a scene from that movie 'Deliverance' I'm kidding, the host chapter does a good job of marking the way with AMCA signs and if you're paying attention (key word) you should have no trouble finding it. The White Rose MC is the most picturesque location for a meet and I think it is also the most hospitable.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

That is why I bought a GPS. ;-)
        Be sure to visit;
        http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
        Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
        Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

watch the roads while riding in the area

I'll agree with the welcoming feeling at White Rose MC. Personally been going to events there for over 30yrs and enjoyed all of them, From Dealer weekends to National Hillclimbs..all have been memorable. Watch while going for rides in the area though..alot of sharp turns around those hills as well as road stones just at the right blind spot. No I didn't go down either... just know the area. Great time of year to visit here temperature wise. Keep riding them..Merlin in Pa.

Comment

Paved? that's how rumors get started. My home state has been described to me by some from other parts as Philly and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between. Don't know about that as I never been to Alabama but I thought they were kinda modern down there. Anyway, I love Jefferson. Always seem to find something I need at a good price. See ya there.
            Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

On my way to Jefferson a few years back, a friend who was also driving up, called me on my cell phone and said "I'm here in Jefferson and I have asked at several different places and no one ever heard of the White Rose Motorcycle Club!". I asked him, "What is the biggest city near you now?" He said "Pittsburgh." I said "Wrong Jefferson, you should be south of York". I can't repeat what he said.

And talking to some other vendors, he ain't the only one that ended up in the wrong Jefferson!
              Lonnie Campbell #9908
              South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Hello, as this will be my first visit to jefferson meet, how big does it usually get? Oley size? Having spent a few days in Rhinebeck, i assume that size of the meet doesn't really happen more then once a year but i must say that Oley was just as much fun.Looking forward to some quality time on the next weekend. Thanks for setting me straight of Jeffersons - i was completely convinced that it's the one near Pittsburgh.

Comment

Jefferson Meet

M72max
                  the jefferson meet is smaller then Oley or Rhinebeck, but still a good time
                  DO NOT go to the Jefferson near Pittsburgh, it is the one outside of York!
                  Kevin Valentine 13
                  EX-Chief Judge

Comment

nj trnpk south to pa trnpk west to 83 south to 30 west. south 0r west on 116 till you come to 516 this intersection seems to change every year it always looks different but bear left after a few miles you will pass a stink factory smells real bad 1 or 2 miles more there will be a round about with a cannon in the middle and white sign red letters amc pointing to the right so turn right its on that road if you see codurus state park you didnt bear left at 516 turn around and try again bring extra shoes meet is at bottom of hill climb lots of mud
                    rob ronky #10507
                    www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

And for all the guys who are taking a nice leisurely trip to Jefferson, you might consider stopping at Carlisle for Thursday. There's a giant swap meet there, made up of vendors who are on their way to Hershey the following week. You really need to get to Carlisle the first thing on Thursday morning, because it takes the entire day to walk the meet. Mostly car parts, but you never know what you might find there!

Good luck hunting !!
                      Rick Morsher, aka Earl
                      AMCA #1905

Comment

Hey Guys, just a reminder that the AACA museum in Hershey is only about 45 min to an hour away from the meet in Jefferson. Everyone should try to get up there and see it, you won't be disappointed.
                        Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

Working...
                        X